Yosely Ruiz

New User
Jul 3, 2017
YouTube
Hello! / Hola! / Ciao! / Salut! / MarHaba!

My name is Yosely Ruiz. Born and raised in Houston, Texas!

I am an aspiring actress / filmmaker that loves to travel, write lyrics, and different languages. My dreams include being a singer/rapper, maybe even direct a few shows one day.

For fun I love to watch TV, listen to music and sing along, who doesn't? Haha.

On my channel I will be uploading videos that I make. That includes short films, commercial spots, travel videos, and performances.I am hoping to also start uploading (a bit later) music videos where I will be singing either mash ups and or original pieces. I started not too long ago so getting accustomed with the consistency flow. My uploads will be once a week!

Definitely trying to grow my channel and increase views. Feel free to check out my channel. Like, comment, share, and subscribe! Thank you in advance! :)

Thank you / Gracias / Grazie / Merci / Shukran! :)
Yosely Ruiz

Feel free to follow on IG: hiyozie :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member

I am an aspiring actress / filmmaker that loves to travel, write lyrics, and different languages. My dreams include being a singer/rapper, maybe even direct a few shows one day.

On my channel I will be uploading videos that I make. That includes short films, commercial spots, travel videos, and performances.I am hoping to also start uploading (a bit later) music videos where I will be singing either mash ups and or original pieces. I started not too long ago so getting accustomed with the consistency flow. My uploads will be once a week!

Definitely trying to grow my channel and increase views. Feel free to check out my channel. Like, comment, share, and subscribe! Thank you in advance! :)

Yosely Ruiz

Welcome to the community :)

First time i see wn actress around here, quite an interesting choice :)

Reactions: Yosely Ruiz

Alex Ecker

Respected User
Mar 15, 2017
Wadena, Minnesota
YouTube
imReactss

Yosely Ruiz

Welcome! :)

Reactions: Yosely Ruiz