YouTube You can be on the Trending page?!

U

User.123120

Hello all,
Yes, the title is correct and that is now fully possible!

With all the content creators today, Youtube are starting to "Fish" some of the more special content creators out there, according to Youtube over one thousand creators and artists hit one thousand subscribers every day so Youtube has thought of a way to reward the gifted upcoming stars that hit these milestones!

Youtube Blog Post; "Starting today, we’ll highlight creators and artists who are “On The Rise” in a new section of our Trending Tab in the United States. Each week, four different creators and artists will be highlighted and featured for a full day on Trending with the following badges: Creator on the Rise or Artist on the Rise (music content)."

So that's great, right? Now how can you become eligible to do be featured on this tab? The answer is anyone with one thousand subscribers. Youtube will be looking at the following status to decide which channels make it into the spot and they are the following, viewcount, watchtime and subscriber growth. Youtube has mentioned that they will notify you if you appear in the new feature and get featured.

You can read the original post that the "Youtube Blog" posted here.

So what do you guys think, another great move by Youtube?
Let us know in the comments below!
All the best, ItsJustJord`

D

Deleted member 137653

Hello all,
Yes, the title is correct and that is now fully possible!

With all the content creators today, Youtube are starting to "Fish" some of the more special content creators out there, according to Youtube over one thousand creators and artists hit one thousand subscribers every day so Youtube has thought of a way to reward the gifted upcoming stars that hit these milestones!

Youtube Blog Post; "Starting today, we’ll highlight creators and artists who are “On The Rise” in a new section of our Trending Tab in the United States. Each week, four different creators and artists will be highlighted and featured for a full day on Trending with the following badges: Creator on the Rise or Artist on the Rise (music content)."

So that's great, right? Now how can you become eligible to do be featured on this tab? The answer is anyone with one thousand subscribers. Youtube will be looking at the following status to decide which channels make it into the spot and they are the following, viewcount, watchtime and subscriber growth. Youtube has mentioned that they will notify you if you appear in the new feature and get featured.

You can read the original post that the "Youtube Blog" posted here.

So what do you guys think, another great move by Youtube?
Let us know in the comments below!
All the best, ItsJustJord`
I must say they are really trying to make up for YouTube Heroes, the sub glitch, and all the clickbait to the most deserving crowd, small channels! Great job, YouTube! Thanks for the info, Jord! :)

scorpionvongaming

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2016
Brisbane Australia
YouTube
I am more on the opinion any small YouTube regardless of subscriber count 10 to 5,000 need as much help as they can get.
To be honest I don`t like the fact they have a set number of 1,000 subscribers to qualify as the vast majority of Youtubers are under 500, under 100 <<<< most of there content they produce are better then guys with hundreds of thousands subscribers.

On a side note at least YouTube are trying to give the small channels a brake an opportunity

Reactions: AFKPlays

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
Well it would be a good thing to help creators to achieve a better online pressent on YouTube.
Thanks for the information @itsjustjord

I am more on the opinion any small YouTube regardless of subscriber count 10 to 5,000 need as much help as they can get.
To be honest I don`t like the fact they have a set number of 1,000 subscribers to qualify as the vast majority of Youtubers are under 500, under 100 <<<< most of there content they produce are better then guys with hundreds of thousands subscribers.

On a side note at least YouTube are trying to give the small channels a brake an opportunity
Well I believe YouTube set this limit because of the majority. Since as you say most channels are below 100 subscribers. Then YouTube have a chance to select the channels which is potential candidates for the featured spots. Besides your statement with that smaller channels produce better content that guys with hundreds of thousands subscribers? Well that also really depents on what kind of content is made and who is watching it.

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT

I disagree with 1k subs too! It's near impossible to even get there! What's the point? After 1k subs you are much more stable anyway...I've been dishing out quality content for over 4 months now with nobody even coming to my videos! I have to manually do everything!

Daymo Alexander

New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 27, 2016
I watched this the the other day from Anthony, and tbh it's a great idea to begin to help push the smaller channels. Good stuff YT!!

Nick Warenda

New User
May 12, 2016
YouTube
This could be possibly game changing for small users, the only hard part is getting to 1000 subscribers however. I would honestly really appreciate a sub, thanks!

Marvids

New User
Sep 6, 2016
YouTube
I think that it's okay, but... I would rather see Youtube putting smaller Youtubers that have good content on the trending tab

NoDragonsPlz

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
May 11, 2015
United States
YouTube
I disagree with 1k subs too! It's near impossible to even get there! What's the point? After 1k subs you are much more stable anyway...I've been dishing out quality content for over 4 months now with nobody even coming to my videos! I have to manually do everything!
You think 1K subs is more stable?
You'd be wrong. Honestly it's even harder to grow at 1K

Reactions: AFKPlays

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
You think 1K subs is more stable?
You'd be wrong. Honestly it's even harder to grow at 1K
It's not harder...just that the range increases....if you're videos are really good, you can get boosted quickly because at 1k you get more exposure, in SEO do you think my videos will gain higher ranking than yours? Obviously not, because you get that default set of views from your subs! And moreover, other things such as consistency and stuff plays a role too!