YouTube Banner

ThatAznGuyBobby

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 10, 2015
YouTube
What do you guys think of this? Any suggestions? Feedback?

Ok, first I would recommend putting a layer style on the social icons and change the black 3-D part of the words to an overlay. Then put a white soft-brush overlay on the top of the banner just to lighten it up a little bit.(Just saying this is what I would do). In my opinion I like it and I believe whoever bought it or received it from you will greatly appreciate it.

Reactions: ThatAznGuyBobby

Alpine

Web Designer
Freedom! Member
Jul 24, 2014
Scotland
YouTube
It looks pretty nice. Only problem I can see is the social icons and the text. The social icons are bright colors, unlike the rest of the banner which will make them stand out, you want the username to stand out the most. As for the text it doesn't really stand out because its dark text on a dark background :p Good job though! Love the 3D :D

Bryan

Tech YouTuber!
Freedom! Member
I actually like this, if the dark colouring is on purpose to match your channel colours then it looks great. If it doesn't match your channel colours, it'd look kinda weird. Nevertheless, I think you did a great job, but I think you should've made the text lighter. It's kinda too dark for my liking, a bit difficult to read. But that's just what I'm thinking, I don't know much about graphic design, I'm just speaking on what I'd like to see on YouTube banners :p

PunkJax

Freedom! Member
Oct 4, 2015
NYC
youtube.com
YouTube
It's kind of ironic that your Clarity banner lacks clarity haha. The black on dark is hard to read, don't be afraid of heavy contrast by using white text instead. The Clarity text itself is also hard to read. If you want to keep that dark, try to make the background behind it lighter in some way.