AreebSK

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 16, 2016
YouTube
Hello!

I have been noticing and you probably have too by now, that a few youtubers have access to the new end card feature that youtube is working on. I saw a comment somewhere by a small youtube channel that had access to the end cards and said that he asked the network to put his channel into the waiting line for the feature.

So, can anyone who has higher status, do this for me. I really want to have that feature since that will help me get more traffic to other videos and it overall looks neat!

Thanks a lot and have a great day! :)

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Hi,
There is no waiting list and you will not get it by asking. I contacted YouTube personally about it and they told me.
This feature is still in beta and is slowly being rolled out but to big channels at the moment. You can expect it to be released to everyone nearer to the end of the year.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello!

I have been noticing and you probably have too by now, that a few youtubers have access to the new end card feature that youtube is working on. I saw a comment somewhere by a small youtube channel that had access to the end cards and said that he asked the network to put his channel into the waiting line for the feature.

So, can anyone who has higher status, do this for me. I really want to have that feature since that will help me get more traffic to other videos and it overall looks neat!

Thanks a lot and have a great day! :)
I haven't heard of that feature actually. Can you link me a video as an example?

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
His end card isn't that stylish but it's very effective. I love his style. watch him every day. I also like how sometimes he puts extras after the music credits for people who watch the entire vlog.