jammychap

Freedom! Member
Nov 9, 2017
YouTube
jammychap
Great Game/Best Gameplay

Subscribers-242
Watch Time-1568 Hours

I love this game so much, think I'll get back into playing some more on the Xbox one.[DOUBLEPOST=1517924598][/DOUBLEPOST]I have no idea why but when I try to type in the fourm on my Samsung mobile using Chrome my phone writes gobbledy gook, even when using the suggested words wtf?

RockieGO

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 16, 2015
USA
RockieGO.com
YouTube
Rockiego
Goodluck everyone. Google has won with me. i have tried 2 times coming back to freedom, and the goals gets put father away.

Grats on the family that passed it and will keep passing the goal,
and goodluck to those that are pushing the goal, i hope you will beat it.

All personal achievement starts in the mind of the individual. Your personal achievement starts in your mind. The first step is to know exactly what your problem, goal or desire is ~ W. Clement Stone

F

FlowDrox

I have 460 subscribers and I need to reach 1000 subscribers. Can you help me reach them?

H

Hawkeren

Hey everyone, My name is Hawkeren, i'm 15 and I make comedy/gaming content! I have 609 subscribers as of making this post, if you enjoy Garry's Mod, GTA 5 and videos on gaming as a whole! Go check out my channel! You guys can go check out my channel trailer below and if you're interested in my channel, then subscribe today for more gaming content! Thank you everybody and have a nice day! :D

AsapGamer

GameByteTV Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 5, 2014
New Zealand
YouTube
if you could help me out that would be great, my name is Jarrah and im 22 years old and from new zealand, i post gaming videos as well as music videos, i have been on youtube for 9 years and still have not gotten anywhere, i have 697 subscribers and 3.5k view time in the past 12 months. most of my subscribers are old and inactive, i have started to live stream quite often after hearing the news of the 1k 4k thing, and ill be honest im quite scared. not scared to lose revenue but scared to be unpartnered with freedom, ive been with them as long as i can remember

T

Thrill Beauty Life

HEY , I am new !!
I have a lifestyle channel where i post every alternate days !!
my channel has 1170 subs and 3441 watch hour
my most recent video :-

KnightHunter Studios

Creating films since 2011
Freedom! Member
Jul 30, 2014
UK
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hi there everyone! We're KnightHunter Studios, a YouTube who creates machinima mainly on Grand Theft Auto V. We're slacking quite behind on the threshold needed to remain partners, but Freedom has helped us out so much that we thought we might as well put our channel and best video forward to perhaps attract some of you amazing viewers/partners!

Possibly our best video to date:

If you can take a moment of your time to watch and check us out, maybe even help us with a sub, that would be AWESOME!

Thank you people and we hope your channels do incredibly well!

Stefan Grant

Staff Member
Freedom! Member
Sep 2, 2015
Ahoy Hoy, Jessetattoo here if you don't know me already... well now you do. Im40years old been a tattoo artist for the last 26years and have now retired for health reasons. I started my youtube adventure back in March of 2017 (at this point less than a year)
I now make Gameplay vids, tutorials, ARK builds, Machinima stuff, and loads of beta and early access action.
I am going to be LIVESTREAMING as much as I'm able to this month on my RAOD TO DRIVE my 1000subs

as on now I am over on view time, but am only at 805 SUBs at the time of this post.

Here is one of my best newer vids as far as production value and effort.
[DOUBLEPOST=1516219933][/DOUBLEPOST]and PS i sub'ed all on the list

As someone who just started playing Dauntless this video was very well done glad to see you met the goal you deserve it :)

S

sunafor

I've just started a youtube channel, its going to take me a very long time before monetisation :(:(:(:(:(

SliicePie

Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2017
Jamaica
YouTube
DimarioHurlock
hey guys i just started over back my youtube channel ..i have 26 subscribers 1200 watch hours and steadily growing.. it would be cool if i could make it to atleast 50 or 100 subs... :) idnt even care about the monetization part of youtube so any help to reach my goal would be great.

[DOUBLEPOST=1519231549][/DOUBLEPOST]i livestream everday with the boys , we are jamaicans! so its okay if you dont understand our Broken english/patois! come check us out everyday if you like us let me know,.. feel free to leave feedbacks on how to better the channel and the commenting which am not yet used to... :) i started this channel 2weeks ago and gained alot of progress so far.

29 Subscribers 1500 Watch hours

Last edited: