Official YouTube Monetization (1000 subs 4k hours) breakaway promotion

MWproductions1000

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 21, 2014
Ohio
YouTube
I'm Matt, my channel is MWproductions1000. I'm currently at around 960 subscribers with 1,008 hours of watch time and I consider this journal-style video of my nightmares to be one of my best videos. I do vlogs, music reviews, and comedy sketches from time to time.

lex beats

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 23, 2014
Jasenovo, Serbia
www.instagram.com
YouTube
Even tho i am far away from 1k subs and 4k view hours, i won't give up from my mission that easily, and that is to provide you guys with free music for your videos, the best i can!

Feel free to browse rest of my channel and use any song i made completely free (every song on this channel is mine and completely free to use).

ac100ac

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 10, 2014
Colorado
YouTube
Hey Everyone. I'm Aaron and I make speed art and other graphic design related videos. I also do banners, profile pictures, and other related things for people.

dacoolmike

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 13, 2017
Subscribers: 62
View count: 6 - 20

I upload 2 videos a week. Lets help one another against Youtube's tyranny. :D

[ILYC]Rarity

Freedom! Member
Feb 11, 2016
Colorado
YouTube
Devilz666ILYC

This is my favorite video so far. I believe the organisation of this video was very well done. The pictures of the gun, stats, and attachments. Then the spread, recoil and damage test. Before the gameplay combined with the commentary, how i talked about the guns performance and my overall opinion of the weapon made this video kick arse. Not to mention the bloops where a good idea ha ha. Biggest problem i think was the fact that besides the fact my mic is shiet. I do love my combat arms for CinematicDesignsTVHD I never play CA anymore. Making this my favorite and best out of all my videos. I hope you enjoyed it

Nightmare Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 15, 2014
Derby
YouTube
NightmareGameUk
I have daily gaming videos, weekly vlogs and monthly special videos. One of those special videos is my Best of the Month series. A new one just came out today so come check it out.
I currently have 234 Subscribers and 10,488 Minutes watched in the last 12 months.

Sajid

New User
Mar 10, 2018
YouTube
Mrsmarttheboss
Hi Guys! My name is Sajid Ghaffar, and I'm Crazy About Technology. On this channel I bring you guys reviews and news on all the latest and greatest phones, gadgets and life hacks - Make my day and smash that subscribe button! Subscribe for free technology advice, daily tech video updates and crazy giveaways! :p

Subscribe me here
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxVgasCwSJXI6fddTP2ioaA/about?view_as=subscriber

Last edited by a moderator:

Deathlake

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Apr 19, 2017
YouTube
suki42deathlake
Getting close to the 1000 subs goal with 935 subs. Unfortunately due to the natural of my art and animation channel only at 950 hours watch time from the past year. still pushing ahead for the 2 goals^^

Reactions: LW