Aquaria - [1080p HD Remake] - Part 6

No comments have been found at this time

Details

Aug 16, 2017 at 2:37 PM
Posted by Fluffy
Part 6 of a 1080p HD-quality remake of my first playthrough: Aquaria. The outstanding beauty and soundtrack of this game was just not given proper showcasing in my first playthrough. I intend to follow the same path (more or less) in this playthrough - get all treasures, costumes, pets, etc.

This video contains:

+ Picking up from where we last left off - the save crystal in the Forest Sprite Cave.
+ Facing off against our next miniboss, the head-honcho Mermog: Mergog. Defeating Mergog grants a Steam Achievement ("Mergog Defeated: Defeat Mergog.").
+ Picking up our second pet, the Piranha.
+ Leaving the Kelp Forest.
+ Grabbing our third Verse Egg.
+ Picking up our eighth treasure - the Stone Head.
+ Passing through The Veil (the fancy words for "the surface of the ocean" in the world of Aquaria). Doing so grants a Steam Achievement - "Passed Through: Reach the Veil."
+ Picking up our fourth fast-travel sea turtle.
+ Exploring The Turtle Cave, and picking up our ninth treasure - the Turtle Egg.
+ Exploring the upper reaches of The Turtle Cave to find mysterious, floating "bubbles" of water - inside which are a Song Plant (containing 3x Leaf Poultices), and our next costume - the Urchin Costume (I forgot to put it on - I'll do so in a later video!). The Urchin Costume is our first "unique" one, in that it is not just for show - it has an effect to it. Any enemies that come into contact with Naija suffer minor damage. Above the bubbles is a hard-to-reach location for Rukh Eggs (cooking ingredient).
+ Continuing on to explore The Veil.
+ Meeting a new companion. Meeting Li grants a Steam Achievement - "Romance: ???"

Disclaimer: I do not own, or claim to own, any part of the displayed content - the art, music, etc...was all created by, and is owned/copyrighted by, the independent developers over at Bit Blot - the creators of Aquaria. I have no affiliation/association, or claim to have any affiliation/association, with BitBlot.
0     0     1,272