Aquaria [15] | More Side Stuff

No comments have been found at this time

Details

Aug 16, 2017 at 2:37 PM
Posted by Fluffy
Part 15 of a play-through for Aquaria - a fantastic game with a gorgeous art style and a wonderful soundtrack. I'd definitely recommend picking up this game.

My current plan is to hit all secrets, pickup all treasures and costumes, do various optionals (such as the Song Fish Cave, the Arnassi Race, "Simon Says," the Spirit Priests, where to pick up some achievements, etc...), and hopefully show off some of the Aquarian messages scattered about the game world.

This video contains:

+ Starting in the Kelp Forest (from where we last left off, picking up the Odd Container), we pick up our sixteenth treasure, the Black Pearl. Then, still within the Kelp Forest, we go to pick up our seventeenth treasure, the Baby Walker.
+ Showing off a rather hard-to-kill little shelled critter, the Hardbeetle. It can take a couple of minutes to whittle down with Energy Form shots, but when it dies, it drops a Divine Soup.
+ Remember that giant anemone in the Song Cave, way back in the beginning? Get into Nature Form, swim up into it, and fight the current to find yourself with your eighteenth treasure, the Anemone Seed.
+ Inside the Energy Temple, squeeze into the first Fish Tunnel you see, and follow it to find your nineteenth treasure, the Energy Idol.
+ Taking on our next miniboss, Blaster Peg Prime, to get our final pet - our very own Blaster Peg. ^^
+ Taking a brief detour to show off an odd cavern...hm, a stone slab depicting a whale, and beneath it, a series of notes...we'll have to remember it for later.
+ Taking on yet another miniboss, Crabbius Maximus. Taking him down grants another Steam Achievement ("Rock Crab Rocked: Defeat the Rock Crab."). He also drops the Crab Armor outfit for us.
+ Exploring the depths of the Arnassi Ruins to pick up our twentieth treasure, the Arnassi Statue.
+ Discovering a pair of sea-turtles which are not a part of the normal fast-travel system. Instead, they link only back-and-forth between one another. This leads to/from the Simon Says "miniboss."
+ Going about half-a-dozen rounds (and winning only one xD) with Simon. Your first win against (him? Her? It?) grants you a Cooking Dish - allowing you access to three cooking slots no matter where you are. This means you won't have to trek back to any kitchens to do any advanced cooking!

Disclaimer: I do not own, or claim to own, any part of the displayed content - the art, music, etc...was all created by, and is owned/copyrighted by, the independent developers over at Bit Blot - the creators of Aquaria. I have no affiliation/association, or claim to have any affiliation/association with BitBlot. I am nothing more than a customer who purchased Aquaria on Steam, played it, loved it, enjoyed it, and wanted to post a play-though for Aquaria.
0     0     1,235