Aquaria Achievement - Rock Crab Rocked

No comments have been found at this time

Details

Aug 16, 2017 at 2:34 PM
Posted by Fluffy
When Rock Crab puts his arms down to fire energy blasts, dodge the blasts and fire away at his eyes to daze him. When dazed, he'll drop his arms - whale (pun intended) away on his armpits. When both claws are gone, quickly swim over Rock Crab to get him to leap - be underneath him during his leap, and fire shots upwards to finish him off.

Sorry for the long kill, here - I ran into a rather obnoxious problem where I could not stop targeting his left (our right) armpit, even after the claw was destroyed. With some clever maneuvering and positioning, I was able to (eventually) take out the other claw as well.

(After the kill, I thought about changing out of Energy Form, then back into it - it may have reset the targeting...but oh well; too late now xD)

Steam Achievement: Rock Crab Rocked - Defeat the Rock Crab.

Disclaimer: I do not own, or claim to own, any part of the displayed content - the art, music, etc...was all created by, and is owned/copyrighted by, the independent developers over at Bit Blot - the creators of Aquaria. I have no affiliation/association, or claim to have any affiliation/association with BitBlot. I am nothing more than a customer who purchased Aquaria on Steam, played it, loved it, enjoyed it, and wanted to post a play-though for Aquaria.
0     0     701