Batman Arkham Origins - DLC Bruce Wayne Rite of Passage The Initiation Mastered!

No comments have been found at this time

Details

Aug 4, 2017 at 7:15 AM
Posted by Anthony Smith
This Batman Arkham Origins video covers the The Initiation DLC, Rite of Passage & Vigilante Bruce Wayne skin! DLC Challenge Map Gameplay, Impressions & Review!

Rise of Passage Campaign Mastered 15/15 All Medals
(Challenge XP Reward 60000)
- Togakure-ryu
- Shiniobi-iri
- Taijutsu
- Boryaku
- Seishinteki Kyoyo

If you enjoyed this vid, please give us a thumbs up cause it helps us alot. Batman Arkham Origins DLC INITIATION walkthrough with commentary. This Initiation campaign dlc is part of the Season Pass for $19.99 or sold separately for $6.99 USD.

Batman Arkham Origins Walkthrough Part 1 -

Batman Arkham Origins FULL Walkthrough - Batman Arkham Origins (PS3) Stealth Guide with Commentary - YouTube

Batman Arkham Blackgate 3DS Playlist -

Batman Akrham City Walkthrough & DLC maps - Batman Arkham City (PS3) Stealth Guide with Commentary - YouTube

Harley Quinn's Revenge Walkthrough Part 2 -

Follow us for more updates!!

● Website - Welcome kwingreviews.com - BlueHost.com
● My Twitter - KwingsLetsPlays (@KwingsLetsPlays) | Twitter
● My Twitch - Twitch
● My Facebook - Kwing "The Real Game Master"
● My Instagram - The Kwings (@kwingsletsplays) • Instagram photos and videos

===================================

"On the final leg of his journey to master some of the deadliest martial arts, young Bruce Wayne trekked through the mountainous region of North Korea searching for the fabled monastery where Togakure-ryu had been taught since the Oho period. After a long and exhaustive search he found the secret monastery. There Master Kirigi accepted Bruce as his servant with the promise that he would prepare him for the initiatory test of honor."

The Initiation Challenge Map Add-On focuses on Bruce Wayne before he donned his cowl, and introduces a new challenge campaign with four unique challenge maps and two original skins -- Initiation Bruce Wayne and Vigilante Bruce Wayne.

Set high in the Paektu-San Mountains of North Korea, the Initiation Add-On follows a young Bruce Wayne as he faces his ultimate test. Players will embark upon a series of challenge maps that test their martial arts training across exotic locales, including a bamboo forest and a mountain top monastery. Combat fresh enemies and face an epic final test to prove your worthiness to Bruce's greatest and most pitiless teacher, Kirigi.
0     0     1,499