Metal Gear Survive Beta Review

No comments have been found at this time

Details

Jan 19, 2018 at 11:00 AM
Posted by zeke morgan
Review for Metal Gear Survive Beta (2018) which is an up and coming survival, action, adventure game developed and published by Konami. Metal Gear Survive rests between Metal Gear Solid V Ground Zero and Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain.

Set in a hazardous and ruined world, filled with creatures and dangerous mist your success relies on your ability to read the evolving situation to ultimately survive and make it back to your dimension.
Metal Gear Survive is scheduled for release on 22 Feb 2018 and will feature both a single player and online co-op mode. In single player players can experience the story of Metal Gear Survive whilst learning the fundamentals gameplay elements, and online co-op will test these skills in an all out wave defence against otherworldly creatures.

The Metal Gear Survive Beta includes three missions across two maps in online co-op mode and offers special daily missions. Players can also try out various weapons and equipment that is on offer as well as upgrade your character with new skills, moves and equipment such as traps, barricades and weapons. Participation awards are available after creating your character and these will be received as an in game bonus in the full release, which will give players ; Fox Hound name plate, Metal Gear REX head accessory and a bandana accessory.

So did I enjoy MG Survive? Well the short answer is yes, both of the maps felt different, the weapons and defense options plentiful and when you have a good team you feel unstoppable, however for me I didn’t think this was a metal gear game. Sure it takes the moves from MGS V but there isn’t any down side for going in like rambo, and it didn’t explain some features very well - for example crafting and how to make new weapons.

If you enjoyed this beta review then please don’t hesitate to leave a like, comment, share and subscribe so you never miss a video.
0     0     1,200