My Thoughts On Disc Jam (2017)

No comments have been found at this time

Details

Sep 18, 2017 at 11:55 AM
Posted by zeke morgan
Review for Disc Jam (2017) which is a fast paced action sports game that pits two to four players against each other in a frantic combination of air hockey and tennis, as players scramble to receive and throw a glowing disc to the opponents end zone in order to gain points.

An exciting blend of strategy and skill this arcade based title, created by High Horse Entertainment, boast four unique characters to choose from, allows you to compete both online, locally and couch co-op with your friends.

General gameplay consists of players whipping a disc backwards and forwards while attempting to outsmart your opponent, while using curve shots to your advantage. Lob and drop shots can also be used and Disc Jam also allows moves to be countered with spectacular finishers and even the use of a shield to set up super moves seems fresh, and well thought out.

Disc Jam (2017) is a game that takes time to master and when playing against competent opponents its a joy to play - my only criticism would be that you aren't able to play doubles matches against bots.

If you enjoyed this review, then why not leave a like, comment share and subscribe, and if you have played Disc Jam (2017) I would love to hear from you.
0     0     898