My Thoughts On : Life Is Strange (2015)

Thanks for the comment, its always nice when people enjoy it enjoy to leave a comment. :) Yes the choice system is a good function I just thought more memorable repercussions would of been better, especially in later episodes, I have to admit I'm not sold on Before the Storm, though we shall see
A nice summary of the game :), I agree on the choice you make don't impact the story complete, though I do like how they made it a part of the game. I can't wait for the Before the storm.

Details

Jun 19, 2017 at 9:57 PM
Posted by zeke morgan
Welcome to this short review of 'Life Is Strange' a 2015 episodic graphic adventure game developed by Dontnod Entertainment and published by Square Enix.

The game's plot focuses on Maxine Caulfield, a photography student who discovers that she has the ability to rewind time at any moment, leading her every choice to enact the butterfly effect. After having foreseen an approaching storm, Max must take on the responsibility to prevent it from destroying her town. The player's actions will adjust the narrative as it unfolds, and reshape it once allowed to travel back in time. Fetch quests and making environmental changes represent the forms of puzzle solving in addition to using branching choices for conversation.

During its release, Life Is Strange received generally favourable reviews commending the character development, rewind game mechanic and tackling of taboo subjects. It won the BAFTA Games Award for Best Story, the Peabody-Facebook Futures of Media Award and The Game Awards' Games for Impact Award. Common criticisms included the slang that was used, poor lip-syncing in earlier episodes, and tonal inconsistencies in the story. It had sold one million digital copies by the end of July 2015. A digital series based on the game is being developed by Legendary Digital Studios and Square Enix.

If you enjoyed this review video, and would like to see more then please leave any suggestions you have in the comment section below, and please don't hesitate to show your support by leaving a 'like', comment, share and subscribe.
2     0     1,185