Reaper of Souls - Achievement Guide - People Finder [4/4]

No comments have been found at this time

Details

Aug 16, 2017 at 2:31 PM
Posted by Fluffy
All the other remaining lore-books related to People Finder.

0:00 - The King's Journal, Part 1 - given to you by Severin after completing the Contested Villa (Westmarch Commons).
0:34 - The King's Journal, Part 2 - after killing Lord Wynton in Clyfton Hall (Westmarch Heights), search the body of King Justinian IV.

1:54 - Lord Kertis's Journal - dropped by Lord Kertis, the "boss" of the Lord of Fools event (Paths of the Drowned).

2:23 - The Lost Warrior - found on the body of a Lost Warrior within the Battlefields of Eternity.

Sibyl's Memory, Melaina's Memory, and Raissa's Memory - dropped when you touch each of the blue, glowing sprits of the respective Sister, after defeating the demons around them in the Lair of the Prophet Level 1. Look to the Girl Talk achievement-guide on how to begin Eirena's side-quest:

2:49 - Melaina's Memory
3:14 - Raissa's Memory
3:45 - Sibyl's Memory

4:11 - The Horrible Secret - look for the House of Deep Sorrow (uncommon) in the Westmarch Commons. Complete the event, and the book will be dropped by Lady Victoria.

4:58 - The King's Note to Lord Wynton - dropped by Gorrel, in the Wynton Courtyard (Westmarch Commons).

5:58 - The Ravings of a Deranged Mind - dropped by Hamish in the House of Madness (Westmarch Heights).

Parts of Urzael's Journal can be found in Urzael's Satchel containers. Satchels can be located in Westmarch Commons and Gideon's Row.
6:30 - Urzael's Journal, Part 1
6:58 - Urzael's Journal, Part 2
7:28 - Urzael's Journal, Part 3

7:56 - The Grand Maester's Proclamation - you obtain this during Kormac's side-quest.* Look to the Kormac N' Cheese achievement guide on how to begin Kormac's side-quest:

* After the NPC "gives" it to Kormac...I admittedly derp around a bit, thinking I am missing something - checking nearby containers, seeing if I can have a conversation with Kormac, and checking my inventory. None of these are the case - simply carry on, go up to the second floor, and move forward a bit to initiate the bit of lore, and get credit for the achievement.
0     0     695