Top 10 Facts about Claudia Winkleman - Strictly Come Dancing Host and Presenter

No comments have been found at this time

Details

Oct 28, 2017 at 9:14 PM
Posted by Smart Facts UK
Top 10 Facts about Claudia Winkleman - Strictly Come Dancing Presenter

What will you find out about Claudia Winkleman?, Thanks for watching Subscribe for more.

Follow Smart Facts UK on Facebook : - https://www.facebook.com/SmartFactsUK

Top 10 Facts Claudia Winkleman

10. Claudia Anne Winkleman was born on January 15, 1972 to mother Eve Pollard and father Barry Winkleman. Her stepfather is former Daily Express editor Sir Nicholas Lloyd.

9. Winkleman has an impressive education CV. She attended the independent City of London School for Girls and has an MA Hons degree in history of art from New Hall, Cambridge. What a show-off.

8. If Winkleman could interview one celebrity dead or alive, who would it be? Well she'd quite like to meet Elvis, but it appears that Channel 4 news anchor Jon Snow may just edge it. "I've got a thing for Jon Snow. A man that bright who also isn't afraid of a jaunty tie is seriously attractive," she says.

7. Claudia notes that her worst ever interview came when she was working on This Morning as a showbiz reporter. The culprit - Harrison Ford. "[He] was a bit of a c**k. I was so disappointed," she explains. "I was excited about meeting Indiana Jones. But my expectations were too high. He ended up talking about his love for carpentry."

6. Her favourite films are The Shawshank Redemption, the first two Godfather movies and children's classic E.T.

5. According to Claudia, TV presenting is the easiest gig going. "On TV, the researchers and directors are so brilliant, my job is basically to get a fake tan and do some reading," she says. "Work is b*llocks!"

4. Claudia has become the queen of reality TV down the years. Her long list of credits include Fame Academy, Strictly Come Dancing (and spinoff show It Takes Two), Art School, Eurovision Dance Contest and Hell's Kitchen.

3. Despite meeting celebrities every day, Winkleman admits that she still gets starstruck in the most unusual circumstances. "I walked past Christopher Biggins in the supermarket recently and almost couldn't breathe," she recalls. "I thought, 'I wonder if I can I get him to sign my left boob...?'"

2. Many people find chef Marco Pierre White to be a scary and intimidating chap. However, Claudia insists that she had a splendid time with her Hell's Kitchen co-star. "He is hilarious. He is passionate about food. Ask him how to bone a fish and he comes alive. I find him hypnotic, I still fancy him," she says.

1. Since 2014 Claudia has become most well known for being the co presenter of Strictly Come Dancing with Tess Daly. We think shes doing a great job!

Let us know if you want more, Strictly Come Dancing top lists videos in the comments.

We try to get the best facts possible for our viewers, but if you think your facts are better let us know in the comments

All the Claudia Winkleman images were attained by google image search with images tagged free to use and / or modify including for commercial use.

Music is by https://player.epidemicsound.com/#/ Epidemic Sound Membership paid for by Freedom MCN.
0     0     815