Visiting Big Eds Pizza in Huntsville Alabama #FreedomFamily

No comments have been found at this time

Details

Aug 4, 2017 at 5:49 AM
Posted by Anthony Smith
Like, Subscribe, Comments please!
In this video we visit a place called "Big Eds Pizza" and pop around to a few local walmarts looking for a new power cable for my laptop.

The story I read in the video:
In 1961, “Big Ed” Neusel opened the original Big Ed's Pizza. Steve Denton started working for him in 1963 at the age of 17. Ed moved to Oak Ridge,TN in 1969 and Steve became the owner, which he remained until his death in 2011. To keep the family tradition going, Big Ed's is now run by his three children, Renee, Darrell and Dion. We make all of our sauce and dough from scratch and hand toss all of our pizzas and calzones. We still use the original seasoned gas ovens from the 60's. It may take a little longer to prepare our pizzas, but they say good things come to those who wait. Big Ed's is proud to have served the greater Huntsville area for over 50 years. We look forward to meeting the first timers and continue serving the old timers as well.

Help support my reading habit:
Audiobooks & Original Audio | Free book with 30 day Trial | Audible.com
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subscribe & Stay Informed:
Anthony Smith
Tweet This Twit On Twitter At:
Anthony Smith (@AnAnthonySmith) | Twitter
Lick Me On Facebook:
Anthony Smith: YouTuber extraordinaire
I'm On Instagram!
Anthony Smith (@theanthonysmith) • Instagram photos and videos
Call Me And Say Words!
► (980) 272-7111
Join MGN The BEST Gaming Network on YouTube!
Freedom! - YouTube Partnership Network
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

So Who *IS* Anthony Smith anyway? Anthony is a lover of games, and gaming culture, and also a contributor to YouTube hub channels. I produce "The Anthony Show" on Freedom! and so much more!! I also tend to do skits, impressions, and funny bits on all the YouTube channels I submit to and am YouTube certified by Google for audience growth!!

Believe it or not. I believe in you!
0     0     1,036