Gaming Skype Gaming Group to help each other grow.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello fellow Gamers,

I'm starting up a skype group where we give each other feedback on the shared video's, have a general talk and share tips to grow.
I want to create an active group were we stand for each other and help due to the given feedback.
Here we share our new uploaded video so we can share our thoughts by placing a comment in order to help each other out.

If your willing to become part of the Skyp community and grow together then send a request to TwilightPrinze with a comment: Freedom!

Thanks to the tip of a fellow member we divided it into 2 groups: One group for the Social aspect of sharing tips and making a general talk and one group where we share our newest uploads to recieve feedback :)

Last edited:
Reactions: KOB_YT

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
is there a requirement on subs or amount of vids? if not i would love to join
There is no requirment as we want to create a group where everyone deserves a chance. Seen that the forums is large and youtube being a big community it can sometimes be hard to get noticed. By creating a group we can create a small community where we can be of better help to each other by providing feedback trough a comment on a new uploaded video. Along we can get to know each other and socialize due to the group and share tips or have a general conversation.

I believe that by doing this we can grow together and improve our channels :)

That said you have been welcomed to the skype group.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
At the moment we have 22 members and decided to make it into 2 groups. One where we share our newest uploads for feedback and one for the social aspect of having a general chat and sharing tips.

Were still open for new members to join :)

Send a request to TwilightPrinze with a comment Freedom! So i know your from here and join the group so we can grow together :D

Butcher Blue

New User
Mar 12, 2016
Hello fellow Gamers,

I'm starting up a skype group where we give each other feedback on the shared video's, have a general talk and share tips to grow.
I want to create an active group were we stand for each other and help due to the given feedback.
Here we share our new uploaded video so we can share our thoughts by placing a comment in order to help each other out.

If your willing to become part of the Skyp community and grow together then send a request to TwilightPrinze with a comment: Freedom!

Thanks to the tip of a fellow member we divided it into 2 groups: One group for the Social aspect of sharing tips and making a general talk and one group where we share our newest uploads to recieve feedback :)
Id like to join this group