Subscriber Milestone 1 Thousand Subs!

iPIxelDot

Freedom! Member
[The original one was removed when I was only a few from it, which is apparently against the rules... who knew? But if for some reason I'm still doing this wrong, then I give up.]

Last week, I hit ONE THOUSAND SUBS on my youtube channel! So pumped up and excited about it. I will be busting my chops to make my content more often and even more fun than ever before. I just need to get my twitch numbers up as I am actually on there more often. (facepalm)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
[The original one was removed when I was only a few from it, which is apparently against the rules... who knew? But if for some reason I'm still doing this wrong, then I give up.]

Last week, I hit ONE THOUSAND SUBS on my youtube channel! So pumped up and excited about it. I will be busting my chops to make my content more often and even more fun than ever before. I just need to get my twitch numbers up as I am actually on there more often. (facepalm)
Gratz on the 1K subs! Keep it up :D

Reactions: iPIxelDot

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
S

Sorry to hear that your first post was removed, while you were only a few off your thousand. Though you should only post in this section once you have reached the milestone - I know it can be a bit picky sometimes especially if your one or two off the target but this is done to ensure people are spamming the threads.

On to a more happier subject - congratulations on reaching 1000 subscribers that it a truly astonishing achievement to make - do you have any tips that you would be able to provide to the community that may of helped your success?

iPIxelDot

Freedom! Member
S

Sorry to hear that your first post was removed, while you were only a few off your thousand. Though you should only post in this section once you have reached the milestone - I know it can be a bit picky sometimes especially if your one or two off the target but this is done to ensure people are spamming the threads.

On to a more happier subject - congratulations on reaching 1000 subscribers that it a truly astonishing achievement to make - do you have any tips that you would be able to provide to the community that may of helped your success?

Thanks. :) I do appreciate the explanation.

Tips? Hmmm... stay active not just on your youtube channel but outside. I wouldn't have been able to do this without being active on my fan pages on Gaming Tribe, Facebook and Twitter.

Ashley SilverDust

Community Team
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Feb 14, 2015
Maine, USA
YouTube
AshleySilver101

Congrats!! Keep the momentum going! Be sure to cross promote on each if you're using both YouTube and Twitch, I bet fans enjoy getting to know you more by seeing you in both environments. Keep in mind that you may be eligible to enable Super Chat now! Might want to stream on YouTube a bit to see if that can benefit you :)

iPIxelDot

Freedom! Member
Congrats!! Keep the momentum going! Be sure to cross promote on each if you're using both YouTube and Twitch, I bet fans enjoy getting to know you more by seeing you in both environments. Keep in mind that you may be eligible to enable Super Chat now! Might want to stream on YouTube a bit to see if that can benefit you :)
I wasn't even aware of that feature but will definitely be keeping an eye out for it. I do stream to Twitch, Youtube and Hitbox simultaneously (although I'm thinking about ditching Hitbox as it's just not gaining any fans or whatever).

Reactions: Ashley SilverDust

Gus Holland

Feb 26, 2017
YouTube
HollandHammer

That is so cool! Congrats and keep it up :D

Ashley SilverDust

Community Team
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Feb 14, 2015
Maine, USA
YouTube
AshleySilver101
I wasn't even aware of that feature but will definitely be keeping an eye out for it. I do stream to Twitch, Youtube and Hitbox simultaneously (although I'm thinking about ditching Hitbox as it's just not gaining any fans or whatever).

If you're eligible, you'll be able to enable Super Chat on your YouTube features page. I understand the Hitbox situation too, I tried streaming on there when Freedom! first introduced the partnership - super hard to gain a viewership there.