Subscriber Milestone 10,000 subscribers AND 1 million total video views

icdeee

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 11, 2015
London, UK
YouTube
Today is a really special milestone day to me... My Channel has finally surpassed 10,000 subscribers AND 1 million video views in total.

When I first started I really did not expect much and only uploaded once every few months, so this is really a very pleasant surprise!! :):)

Wish everyone a lot of success with their Channels as well - hard work does pay off at the end! ;)

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
I'm going to judge based on your channel name since YouTube keeps giving me an error.

Have you ever noticed a pattern? When people are creating videos directed about their talents (in your case, piano), they are more in tune to be dedicated to their work in YouTube creative space.

Good work, and keep it up. You have something going for you here.

ALSO - Have you applied for any higher revenue shares than 60/40? That would be better for the growth of your channel via the purchasing of newer, better equipment.

Reactions: icdeee

Luis DaSilva

Rising User
Oct 30, 2015
England
YouTube
Today is a really special milestone day to me... My Channel has finally surpassed 10,000 subscribers AND 1 million video views in total.

When I first started I really did not expect much and only uploaded once every few months, so this is really a very pleasant surprise!! :):)

Wish everyone a lot of success with their Channels as well - hard work does pay off at the end! ;)
well done man 10k is huge keep up the good work :) i just hit 45 subs and im so pleased haha

RitzieRitz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 11, 2016
Ontario, Canada
YouTube
ritaglobe

Congratulations on reaching over 10,000 subscribers and a million views! That is one hell of an accomplishment!!

icdeee

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 11, 2015
London, UK
YouTube
Thank you all for your kind words :D Let's work hard together on growing our Channels even more~!

I'm going to judge based on your channel name since YouTube keeps giving me an error.

Have you ever noticed a pattern? When people are creating videos directed about their talents (in your case, piano), they are more in tune to be dedicated to their work in YouTube creative space.

Good work, and keep it up. You have something going for you here.

ALSO - Have you applied for any higher revenue shares than 60/40? That would be better for the growth of your channel via the purchasing of newer, better equipment.

This is an interesting point actually Nolan - I have to be honest, I don't know that many fellow YouTubers, but probably it is the passion and perseverance that is key. People who are into gaming have their passion as well and dedicate a lot into their videos. I guess the point around 'creativity' probably does apply more to those who are using their 'talents' to create videos though. It is a mixed bag, really, but definitely some food for thought.

Congrats on being 'Member of the Month' by the way. :)

Last edited:

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member

Holy crap, congrats on both of your amazing milestones. Keep up the good work :)