10,000 YouTube Business Cards!

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
I got my own custom made business cards to handout now! The package weighs around 34.6 lbs. for the 10,000 cards! I can't wait to get them in the mail next week! You can call me insane for buying so many if you want. Haha.
Ok...You are insane. Also, how is this a milestone?

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
Nice bro, I made business cards for my gameshow too... I think I only have 1000 tho... lol. It is very cool thing to have, cause if your ever talking youtube with someone you can give them a business card and skip trying to explain how to find your channel

I'm addicted I got car magnets on my car too, I wanna get clothing made next.
Lol

I was thinking of getting a stack of shirts made and donate them to thrift shops... haha

Reactions: RyanSellers

Pskovanion

Dutch Moderator
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2014
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Haha thats very nice. Youre most certainly not the only one who does this, so youre not that crazy.
A youtuber called Walterific always hands out his business cards to people on his motorcycle, and i believe this really helps him.

Just make sure that it isnt spam or harassment but if you just ask if you can give people a card im pretty sure it'll work!

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
While that is something to marvel at, I don't think the size of your channel yet warrants the need for YouTube related business cards. Even the biggest of YouTubers just use the "business information" panel on the 'about' section of their channel to get in contact with businesses who may be interested in investing in their channel.

Alkaline Martin

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 17, 2015
Scotland
YouTube
10,000 cards wow... i dont think i've had 10,000 of anything.... well maybe jellybeans :D

If you have that audience there it is a very cool way to circulate your channel/brand... but 10k must have packed a punch in the wallet.

RyanSellers

Freedom! Celebrity
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2014
Provo, UT, USA
www.ryansellers.co
YouTube
Would hate to get all 10,000 and then find a typo :D

Sounds pretty crazy but may as well go big haha. Who do you plan on giving them out to?
I am planning on handing them out whenever I go to big conventions that I do Vlogs at. Also at concerts and I'm planning on VidCon 2016 as well. I got them like 50% off. It would have costed like $350 + Tax. But I got them for like $150 + Tax. So close to $200.[DOUBLEPOST=1444259756][/DOUBLEPOST]
While that is something to marvel at, I don't think the size of your channel yet warrants the need for YouTube related business cards. Even the biggest of YouTubers just use the "business information" panel on the 'about' section of their channel to get in contact with businesses who may be interested in investing in their channel.
I used to make my own business cards and print them all and cut them the unprofessional type business cards. That helped me gain like 80 or so subscribers in about a week or so and increase my views by quite a bit within a week of a YouTube convention that I went to awhile back. Business cards help a ton in the YouTube industry. Even if you are a small channel still. It shows that you are dedicated to what you love to do. :)

Last edited:

PinoyGamerChris

Respected User
Jul 12, 2015
YouTube
Nice bro, I made business cards for my gameshow too... I think I only have 1000 tho... lol. It is very cool thing to have, cause if your ever talking youtube with someone you can give them a business card and skip trying to explain how to find your channel

I'm addicted I got car magnets on my car too, I wanna get clothing made next.
Lol

I was thinking of getting a stack of shirts made and donate them to thrift shops... haha
Medium Size here for the T-Shirt. =3

Reactions: Hail Kira

Savannah

Renowned User
Jul 12, 2015
YouTube
I got my own custom made business cards to handout now! The package weighs around 34.6 lbs. for the 10,000 cards! I can't wait to get them in the mail next week! You can call me insane for buying so many if you want. Haha.

That is so cool! My mom used Shutterfly to get hers for photography :) I think it's so great that you are using the old fashioned way to advertise! It makes my nostalgic being so happy to hear :D

RyanSellers

Freedom! Celebrity
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2014
Provo, UT, USA
www.ryansellers.co
YouTube
Could you post a photo of the cards? :)

Sure! :) Or do you want to see the big box that I have the 10,000 cards in.
Business Cards.jpg

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
I used to make my own business cards and print them all and cut them the unprofessional type business cards. That helped me gain like 80 or so subscribers in about a week or so and increase my views by quite a bit within a week of a YouTube convention that I went to awhile back. Business cards help a ton in the YouTube industry. Even if you are a small channel still. It shows that you are dedicated to what you love to do. :)

I think they could help, but only for certain types of channels. I can't see handing out business cards for a gaming channel working out too well. XD The only exception being at a convention maybe.