Subscriber Milestone 100 SUBS FINALLY

Roachhie

Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2017
South Dakota
YouTube
xRoachh
Around Christmas, I finally hit 100 subscribers on my YouTube after dancing around 98-99 for a couple of months. I know I achieved this milestone before joining the Freedom! Family, but I still would like to take a moment to thank those that support my channel. It means so much to me that even a handful of people, will take time out of their day to watch my videos. I appreciate it greatly. And I'm also proud to finally, once again, be a part of the Freedom! Family. It's been a big holiday season full of milestones, ranging from 100 SUBS to a new sponsorship (Catalyst Mints), and to rejoining Freedom! 2017 is going to be a big year, full of even bigger milestones ;) thanks everyone! :D

Reactions: AFKPlays

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Around Christmas, I finally hit 100 subscribers on my YouTube after dancing around 98-99 for a couple of months. I know I achieved this milestone before joining the Freedom! Family, but I still would like to take a moment to thank those that support my channel. It means so much to me that even a handful of people, will take time out of their day to watch my videos. I appreciate it greatly. And I'm also proud to finally, once again, be a part of the Freedom! Family. It's been a big holiday season full of milestones, ranging from 100 SUBS to a new sponsorship (Catalyst Mints), and to rejoining Freedom! 2017 is going to be a big year, full of even bigger milestones ;) thanks everyone! :D
Wow Wonderful job man! Yeeeep 100 sub is the first milestone and you seem to have a long journey ahead of you! I'll go ahead and check your channel out! But what's your channel themed around....it seems a little random...I like your videos though! :)

Reactions: Roachhie

Roachhie

Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2017
South Dakota
YouTube
xRoachh
Wow Wonderful job man! Yeeeep 100 sub is the first milestone and you seem to have a long journey ahead of you! I'll go ahead and check your channel out! But what's your channel themed around....it seems a little random...I like your videos though! :)

It's mostly themed on Call of duty. Although I'm trying to branch out and do a lot more than just CoD. I don't wanna limit myself to one game I wanna play what people are interested in and wanna put content up that people outside of the CoD community can also enjoy :)

Reactions: AFKPlays

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
It's mostly themed on Call of duty. Although I'm trying to branch out and do a lot more than just CoD. I don't wanna limit myself to one game I wanna play what people are interested in and wanna put content up that people outside of the CoD community can also enjoy :)
That's it man :D Looking forward for more content! :)

Reactions: Roachhie