Subscriber Milestone 100 Subs in a month !!!

Nayeem Ahmed

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 18, 2017
Kuwait
YouTube
Xtreme_2x
Hey guys, my name is Nayeem and this is my channel. Here i make gaming videos, top 10's and tutorials atleast 5 days a week. This channel is your number one stop for CSGO videos, alot of gaming fun, helpful top 10 videos and much more :) If that sounds like something you would enjoy then SUBSCRIBE and you wont be disappointed.

I started YT on 30th march and uploaded first video on 1st April. Im so surprised that i reached a 100 subscribers in just a month , i honestly was aiming to reach 50 subs but this is amazing!!!! Thank you if u have ever supported me ;) I have a question , should i make a video like 100 subs special or anything ? Im not sure if i should cuz 100 subs is not a big milestone to alot of people...Let me know if u have any suggestions for a special video :D

Thank you soo much for reading this !! You are a legend..

Reactions: Winter Psycho

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
First of all let me just say congratulations on reaching 100 subscribers, you may not feel like thats a bit milestone but I believe that it is, and is completely worth celebrating - especially as you did this in a month. As for your question about whether or not to do a 100 sub special, that's completely up to you, its nice to give back to the community and celebrate with people who may have supported your channel but a thank you video could be enough.

Also your the legend :) and I wish you all the best for the future of your channel, who know's maybe it won't be long until your back here celebrating 200 subscribers

Reactions: Winter Psycho

Nayeem Ahmed

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 18, 2017
Kuwait
YouTube
Xtreme_2x
First of all let me just say congratulations on reaching 100 subscribers, you may not feel like thats a bit milestone but I believe that it is, and is completely worth celebrating - especially as you did this in a month. As for your question about whether or not to do a 100 sub special, that's completely up to you, its nice to give back to the community and celebrate with people who may have supported your channel but a thank you video could be enough.

Also your the legend :) and I wish you all the best for the future of your channel, who know's maybe it won't be long until your back here celebrating 200 subscribers

Thank you soo much for the loving comment :) <3

Winter Psycho

Rising User
Jul 7, 2016
YouTube
Keep it up man! 100 is a pretty good start, and while I'm not interested in CS:GO, I still wish you best of luck! 100 subs isn't much to some people, as stated by Zeke, but its without a doubt a start!