Subscriber Milestone 100 Subs is mind blowing to me.

PokemonBargains

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 21, 2016
YouTube
I see some people with millions of Subscribers and the only thing i think of is that when they first started they had 0.

That is what helps me keep going and even though it might be hard to find the time you just gotta get up and find something to motivate you and just put your mind on it because people don't think that when you put your mind to something you can achieve it.

It would blow my mind if i could get up to 100 subscribers and it would mean a lot and i will do my best to bring you the best Pokemon content possible.

here is one of my videos :

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
I see some people with millions of Subscribers and the only thing i think of is that when they first started they had 0.

That is what helps me keep going and even though it might be hard to find the time you just gotta get up and find something to motivate you and just put your mind on it because people don't think that when you put your mind to something you can achieve it.

It would blow my mind if i could get up to 100 subscribers and it would mean a lot and i will do my best to bring you the best Pokemon content possible.

Congrats on the triple digit subscribers! :)

Reactions: PokemonBargains

Alex Ecker Vlogs

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 28, 2016
Browerville, Minnesota
YouTube

Congrats man!

PokemonBargains

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 21, 2016
YouTube
Thanks guys for all the support and motivation.

I think everyone has to start somewhere and I'm just glad i have such a great community on my side :)