Subscriber Milestone 100 subscribers milestone !

Alex Florent

New User
Freedom! Member
Mar 24, 2017
YouTube
Hi everyone !

We reached the 100 subscribers milestone on my channel ! I couldn't be more happy. I do videos to share my passion and hopefully give a little happiness to others when they watch my videos. I really thanks all those people who liked what I do enough to click that subscribe button. It's amazing ^-^ so thanks everyone !

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Wow congratulations on hitting triple subscriber digits, just goes to show your hard work and dedication in making videos is paying off. Don't forget you can now set a custom URL if you wanted for your YouTube channel, though pick carefully as you can only do this once.

Alex Florent

New User
Freedom! Member
Mar 24, 2017
YouTube
Wow congratulations on hitting triple subscriber digits, just goes to show your hard work and dedication in making videos is paying off. Don't forget you can now set a custom URL if you wanted for your YouTube channel, though pick carefully as you can only do this once.

Thanks you very much ^-^ and I will think carefully about it before setting my custom url ^-^ thanks for the advice

Alex Ecker

Respected User
Mar 15, 2017
Wadena, Minnesota
YouTube
imReactss
Hi everyone !

We reached the 100 subscribers milestone on my channel ! I couldn't be more happy. I do videos to share my passion and hopefully give a little happiness to others when they watch my videos. I really thanks all those people who liked what I do enough to click that subscribe button. It's amazing ^-^ so thanks everyone !
Congrats on reaching 100 subscribers. I'm hoping to reach that by the end of the year. :)

Odenrein

Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2017
YouTube
Hi everyone !

Congratulations hopefully you continue to grow