Subscriber Milestone 100 Subscribers!!!!!! MIND BLOWN!!!!...

CarbonMeister

Call Of Duty YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Jan 2, 2016
YouTube
I literally just made a post about hitting 50 subscribers not to long ago and i'm already making my 100th sub post this is beyond mind blowing and i'm so pleased for every single one of you guys here in the Freedom Family that have supported me through this short but long journey to come! Honestly thank you guys! and here we go to 200!!!! <3_<3

BBphoniex Gaming

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Apr 1, 2015
India
YouTube
BBphoniex
I literally just made a post about hitting 50 subscribers not to long ago and i'm already making my 100th sub post this is beyond mind blowing and i'm so pleased for every single one of you guys here in the Freedom Family that have supported me through this short but long journey to come! Honestly thank you guys! and here we go to 200!!!! <3_<3
Amazing Good Job Congrats

Buddah Gamess

Rising User
Aug 17, 2015
New York
YouTube
thats awesome im nearing 100 as well and i'm so excited never thought id get there! good luck to you going forward

Reactions: CarbonMeister