Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
I've just hit 1000 Forum credits and am therefor the first Member to ever hit that amount of credits. I've been kind of nerding the Forums recently, hitting the post credit limit almost every day to get to this. I'll try going to 2000 credits next and then the moon. I'm mostly in the Support and Introduction sections of the Forums but do go into other sections too from time to time! I have a few Guides planned right now as well and hope I'll be able to help as many people as I have in the past.

Here's the tools that have helped me stay this active on the Forums:
https://freedom.community.tm/threads/guide-getting-browser-alerts-for-the-forums.221206/

Edit 28.02.17 - 1500 Credits.

Last edited:

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
As part of the challenge, you have been awarded ₡250 Credits from me.
This is a brilliant milestone to achieve at this time.

This speed run is going to allow us to make sure when the shop is LIVE, we have suitable shop prices that won't be too hard or too easy to get.

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
As part of the challenge, you have been awarded ₡250 Credits from me.
This is a brilliant milestone to achieve at this time.

This speed run is going to allow us to make sure when the shop is LIVE, we have suitable shop prices that won't be too hard or too easy to get.
The speedrun is what will force you to make the prizes way too high xD

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I've just hit 1000 Forum credits and am therefor the first Member to ever hit that amount of credits. I've been kind of nerding the Forums recently, hitting the post credit limit almost every day to get to this. I'll try going to 2000 credits next and then the moon. I'm mostly in the Support and Introduction sections of the Forums but do go into other sections too from time to time! I have a few Guides planned right now as well and hope I'll be able to help as many people as I have in the past.

https://freedom.community.tm/threads/guide-getting-browser-alerts-for-the-forums.221206/
Congratulations on reachin 1000 forum credits, though I had no doubt you wouldn't take that long to reach it, as you are extremely active across the forums. I tried to cut down on "forum time" during the last week due to a few reasons I won't mention (nothing overly bad I assure you) and as such I've struggled even hitting the daily post limit, while you seem to be constantly hitting this day after day.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member

Awesome! Well done mate onto the 2.5K

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Congratulations on reachin 1000 forum credits, though I had no doubt you wouldn't take that long to reach it, as you are extremely active across the forums. I tried to cut down on "forum time" during the last week due to a few reasons I won't mention (nothing overly bad I assure you) and as such I've struggled even hitting the daily post limit, while you seem to be constantly hitting this day after day.
It's okay! Nobody's forced to be that active on the Forums! You especially were preeeeetty active on here while I didn't even know about the Forums so you really don't have to be that active!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
It's okay! Nobody's forced to be that active on the Forums! You especially were preeeeetty active on here while I didn't even know about the Forums so you really don't have to be that active!
Lol I will always be active on the forum, just due to certain things I might not as active for a while, as I was previously. I just love helping out and helping people solve their issues - as long as I can do that then its all good :)