VR *136 Voice Actors Needed For BIG Project*

Darth_Tribal

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 16, 2014
YouTube
matt_wasteland
I would defo be up for this. FF7 is my fave game of all time and would love to take part in a project like this :)
Awesome. Are there any parts you'd be interested in playing?[DOUBLEPOST=1438818377][/DOUBLEPOST]Y
I would defo be up for this. FF7 is my fave game of all time and would love to take part in a project like this :)
Your Rocket League videos are well entertaining by the way!

Reactions: letsgovalue

letsgovalue

Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2015
England
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Awesome. Are there any parts you'd be interested in playing?[DOUBLEPOST=1438818377][/DOUBLEPOST]Y

Your Rocket League videos are well entertaining by the way!

Gotta say, would love to play as Cloud, but I'm sure that part is already taken :)
Other than that, always liked President Shinra's arrogance. But hey, I would just love to be involved in some way :)

I record using a blue snowball mic. I couldn't find you on twitter bro?

And thanks buddy. Glad you found the Rocket League vids entertaining :)

D-Cubed Sean

Well-Known User
May 22, 2014
Albany, NY
YouTube
seancurran25
I read this post over and figured it would be a lot of fun to be a part of this Final Fantasy collab. I would love to get a shot at this. I have a Blue Yeti USB Mic and it has really good quality and I believe would be perfect for this project.

As for which parts I'd like to try out for, I would either go with Barrett, Rufus, or any of the smaller roles.

For my voice work, you can refer to some of the Westerado: Double Barreled videos or even the V.G. Dubs videos I've made before. I'll put the links right here.

My twitter handle is https://twitter.com/dcubedgaming and I'd love to hear more from you if the project is a go.

Darth_Tribal

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 16, 2014
YouTube
matt_wasteland
Gotta say, would love to play as Cloud, but I'm sure that part is already taken :)
Other than that, always liked President Shinra's arrogance. But hey, I would just love to be involved in some way :)

I record using a blue snowball mic. I couldn't find you on twitter bro?

And thanks buddy. Glad you found the Rocket League vids entertaining :)
My twitter is http://www.twitter.com/darthtribal

Been racking my brain for a while on who your voice might be best suited for... We'll talk more on Twitter. I'll follow you in a minute.[DOUBLEPOST=1438825398][/DOUBLEPOST]
I read this post over and figured it would be a lot of fun to be a part of this Final Fantasy collab. I would love to get a shot at this. I have a Blue Yeti USB Mic and it has really good quality and I believe would be perfect for this project.

As for which parts I'd like to try out for, I would either go with Barrett, Rufus, or any of the smaller roles.

For my voice work, you can refer to some of the Westerado: Double Barreled videos or even the V.G. Dubs videos I've made before. I'll put the links right here.

My twitter handle is https://twitter.com/dcubedgaming and I'd love to hear more from you if the project is a go.
No idea who you'd be best suited for either lol. Again, we'll discuss on Twitter.

Flex Bormarr

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 13, 2015
Iowa
YouTube
Hi there!

So, I'm looking for a lot of people to record some lines for a project I've been working on. It is a let's play but with a difference... The game in question is Final Fantasy VII. I did start this ages ago but had to postpone it due to unforeseen circumstances but now all systems are go. Anyway, as some of you may know, FF7 is all text based dialogue, and after playing through FF9 for YouTube I decided it might be a cool idea to have all the characters be voiced by other people...

So to the point. I've already recorded all of the footage for this let's play and I've already written out all of the scripts. So all that's left is to cast everyone, do the voice recordings and for me to edit it all together. I have a list of 136 characters (yeah...it's a lot) but some roles are so small, some people can do the parts of more than one character... I will write a list of all the characters at the bottom of this post and also display how major their roles are so if you fancy a small, medium are major role, it will be easier for you to pick who you would like to play.

What you will get in return: Firstly I will make sure your channel is linked in the description of ALL videos your voice is used for. I will also be doing another sort of 'shoutout' video at some point as well highlighting a lot of the characters (your channels basically) along with (if you want) you selling yourself. So basically talking about your channel, what people can expect to find on your channel etc and why they should check it out! You will also get shoutouts on Twitter from me when each part goes up on YouTube that you've been involved in. Not only that but I'm aiming big with this project so if all goes well, a lot of people will see it and hopefully, that will translate into more people following the links to your channels...
I'm wanting to keep this strictly to Freedom members as well so you can kind of say this is a BIG Freedom collaboration. (The biggest I believe...)

Anyway, here's some of the other details and what to do next.
Pick a character (or a few depending on the roles) and then let me know which ones you're interested in. Also, feel free to drop a link here to one of your videos that you think best shows off your voice/mic clarity/voice acting skills. Will make things so much easier for me lol. (Or if you're feeling REALLY motivated, record a video specially for it...)

I only ask that you have at least a half decent quality mic and not have any background noise in the recordings... (Computer fans, cars in the distance, dogs barking etc etc). AND preferably have a Twitter account so we can not only keep in touch easily but also for the shoutouts!

Anyway, that is all. Just leave a comment if you have any questions or whatever and I'll get back to you asap. Cheers.

LIST OF CHARACTERS
Major roles
  • Cloud
  • Barret
  • Aeris
  • Tifa
  • Red XIII (TAKEN)
  • Cait Sith/Reeve
  • Cid (TAKEN...maybe)
Big-Moderate Roles
  • Sephiroth (TAKEN)
  • Heidegger
  • Hojo - (TAKEN)
  • Scarlet
  • Rufus
Small-Moderate Roles
  • Reno (TAKEN)
  • President Shinra
  • Tseng
  • Elena
  • Rude
  • Dyne
  • Bugenhagen
  • Shera
  • Biggs
  • Wedge
  • Jessie
Minor Roles
I'm not going to write a list of ALL the other characters or this post will end up being huge! But it mainly includes very small roles such as; Soldiers, Shop Keepers and other random NPC's etc. (Vincent and Yuffie are classed as main characters but they have hardly any lines in this so I'm classing them as Minor Roles). So if you want one of the minor roles, just pick something from those 3 types I listed and we'll go from there.

Thanks for taking the time to read this incredibly long post! I wanted to include as much info as I could...

Hope to hear from you soon.

P.S.
If you DID audition for this the last time I posted about this, just let me know.

Sounds awesome, tell me what you need and when you need it :)

BlackoutMedia

Digital Media Network
May 29, 2014
Palmdale California
YouTube
While I don't know much of the Final Fantasy Series I do still like it and its cinematic quality never ceases to amaze me (gotta be the best MMO I ever played too as far as visuals and audio go)

I'd be highly interested in helping with the project. I've got a pretty wide range (C2-D5) although most of my stuff you'll see is lower rather than higher.

Samples:
Removed cus it wont let me put just links keeps previewing them and cluttering the page.. ask me on twitter/skype

Twitter is @BeeoriginalGFX if you want to get a hold of me ;) or you can use my skype.

Darth_Tribal

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 16, 2014
YouTube
matt_wasteland
Hello, if you're still looking for help I'm interested! I've never really played FF but I've voice acted multiple times!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtUFdG27eil86EVDM8BTcQ there's my channel so you can hear my voice and the quality of my mic.
That's cool with me. Yeah still got loads available. How major a role would you be up for?[DOUBLEPOST=1438990255][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, what
Hello, if you're still looking for help I'm interested! I've never really played FF but I've voice acted multiple times!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtUFdG27eil86EVDM8BTcQ there's my channel so you can hear my voice and the quality of my mic.
Also your Twitter?

D

Deleted member 92404

I'm a girl with a voice in need of voice acting experience :) Major or Non Major is cool with me! Not familiar with FF BUT I used to play KH all the time so I feel that counts for something;) Have access to a good microphone (don't know what kind at the moment) and a good sound space! Twitter - https://twitter.com/AlysanRene

Reactions: BlackoutMedia

Darth_Tribal

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 16, 2014
YouTube
matt_wasteland
I'm a girl with a voice in need of voice acting experience :) Major or Non Major is cool with me! Not familiar with FF BUT I used to play KH all the time so I feel that counts for something;) Have access to a good microphone (don't know what kind at the moment) and a good sound space! Twitter - https://twitter.com/AlysanRene
Perfect. Ok I'll give you a follow so we can discuss a few things over PM if that's cool? (I've got just the character in mind...)