Subscriber Milestone 200 Subscriber Milestone!! <3

CarbonMeister

Call Of Duty YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Jan 2, 2016
YouTube
This is the third milestone I've reached with my channel in just over a month on YouTube. I'm beyond thankful for all the support I've gotten. For someone who's never done YouTube before and is just entering the community for the first time it honestly blows my mind at the speed my channel is growing and i can't wait to see what this year is gonna bring! Thank you to everyone in Freedom who's helped me better my channel as well as progress my channel, the entire Freedom Family is the best! Love yall <3 :)

CarbonMeister

Call Of Duty YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Jan 2, 2016
YouTube
Congrats on reaching that milestone.
Thank you! :)
Congratulations on reaching your milestone, any tips you could give?
Appreciate it! :) and The best thing i can suggest is think of yourself as someone that has a million subscribers, When i say that i mean make a IG, Twitter, Google Plus, Socialize, and Just make posts on all of your social media such as when you make a video and upload it take the thumbnail and post it on IG with a bunch of related hashtags, For twitter same thing post your vids there, Join Google+ communities, Promotion the correct way will be the key to getting your content out there :p Even if you only have 2 subscribers with 1 instangram follower ignore that pretend that a million people will see that post and just continue doing you don't ever be like "Damn this post only got 3 likes this isn't useful" just keep doing you! :p
Congratulations! That is great
Thank you homie! :)