YouTube Views Milestone 200 views | 30 subs!Improvement!

Acrenzo

Freedom! Member
I'm feeling so great! I just checked my channel I realized I just reached 200 views! and 30 subs!

And I'm getting a feeling that my videos are doing better each time I upload!
Like check this out,

I uploaded a video 1 week ago and it got me 50 views,my latest video which was uploaded just 1 DAY ago it got me 50 views! That I feel is a super awesome IMPROVEMENT!

Plus I have been getting a lot of good comments !
My subscribers too started increasing kinda quick. I am more happy about that cause I feel like my subscribers are actually active on my channel! That's what matters the most!

Jalepengo Playz

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2016
YouTube
I'm feeling so great! I just checked my channel I realized I just reached 200 views! and 30 subs!

Like check this out,

I uploaded a video 1 week ago and it got me 50 views,my latest video which was uploaded just 1 DAY ago it got me 50 views! That I feel is a super awesome IMPROVEMENT!

My subscribers too started increasing kinda quick. I am more happy about that cause I feel like my subscribers are actually active on my channel! That's what matters the most!
Hey Acrenzo congrats glad to see you here :)

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal

Like check this out,

Congrats man! Keep up the good work!

Acrenzo

Freedom! Member
Share you magical growing secrets. LOL!

Its a secret recipe I made specially for youtube growth !

Top secret!

If you work hard at it nothing is impossible!
I'll try my best to upload good videos! School will start in 2 days and I have class on saturdays and sundays ! Its gonna be tough ,I'll have to manage my time like crazy if I even wanna get close to that goal!

Reactions: Goped Fred