2016 Weakest Summer movie season yet?

James Starbuck

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 30, 2016
Leicestershire
www.facebook.com
YouTube
Hey guys & gals, was talking with a few other Movie Reviewer colleagues and some of my work friends as well about this and not sure if anyone agrees with me but I think this Summer has been extremely weak for movies this year.

Sure you've had real gems such as Captain America: Civil War, X-Men: Apocalypse, Sing Street and even Pete's Dragon but the rest seem to have just been really terrible, forgettable or you get a movie such as Finding Dory which in my opinion was just above average at best and even a movie like Suicide Squad didn't perform as everyone was hoping it would.

And of course let's not forget the massive turd of this year which was Independence Day: Resurgence, but what do you guys think? Do you share my opinion? or disagree? Would be nice to get a good discussion going here

cocche

(Ex) King of Pizza
Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2014
Italy
YouTube
Hey guys & gals, was talking with a few other Movie Reviewer colleagues and some of my work friends as well about this and not sure if anyone agrees with me but I think this Summer has been extremely weak for movies this year.

Sure you've had real gems such as Captain America: Civil War, X-Men: Apocalypse, Sing Street and even Pete's Dragon but the rest seem to have just been really terrible, forgettable or you get a movie such as Finding Dory which in my opinion was just above average at best and even a movie like Suicide Squad didn't perform as everyone was hoping it would.

And of course let's not forget the massive turd of this year which was Independence Day: Resurgence, but what do you guys think? Do you share my opinion? or disagree? Would be nice to get a good discussion going here
I don't think it was the "weakest", I mean some strong names came out and some of them wasn't even so ****** (I liked, not loved thou, X-Men for example) but for sure it was the most disappointing...

Reactions: MykieDoesStuff