Gaming 2nd Year Re-Introduction

Chris

Filipino Let's Player <Astig>
Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2014
www.gamerfuzion.com
YouTube
Your name: Chris
(Optional) Where are you from?: I am from the Philippines, but currently living in other country.
(Optional) How old are you?: 29
How did you find Freedom!? I found Freedom from George's any.tv website. I was getting fed up with Social Blade/ Maker Studio at that time. So after I got released from Maker, I joined Freedom right away.
What made you join our forums?: I want to join a community that is family oriented and to meet new friends.
What are your hobbies?: Gaming, Running and Sleeping I guess?

What is your favorite food?: Japanese Food, Burger, Fries, Pizza, Sea Foods (Except Fish) and etc.
Why did you start YouTube?: I started Youtubing when I saw WoWHobbs video, when he started doing massive pull of Mobs in Scarlet Monastery during TBC. So I try starting making Youtube videos.
(Optional)What is your biggest dream?: My biggest dream would probably buy my parents a house in the country we currently living. And probably do gaming as my full time job.
What kind of channel do you run?: I run gaming channel.
What kind of content do you upload? I upload RPGS and Visual Novel Genre.
When do you upload?: I upload daily and the videos runs 20 minutes or longer.
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/c/ChrisPlaysPh

Additional:
What games are you looking forward to play in the year 2016?: Maybe Digimon Cyber Sleuth? And Persona 5 for PS4.
What games are you collecting?: Mostly JRPGS, but I will not buy games just for the sake of status of having them. But more of a game I really like and would play.
What Console and Handheld do you have?: PS1, PSP, PS2, PS3, PS Vita, PS TV, PS4, Xbox One, Wii U, and 3DS.
What game capture card do you use?: Avermedia Live Gamer Xtreme for console, Bandicam for PC, 3DS Capture Card and PS Vita Capture Card.
Where do you get your 3DS and PS Vita Capture Card?: At this website - http://www.3dsvideocapture.com/ and keep in mind that it will be very expensive. You also might pay some export tax and it will take 3-6 months before you get your capture card. They only accept Paypal for purchasing.

What is your 2016 goal?: Get fit again, Get 5k Subscriber and get Youtube Channel Verified Ticked.

Thanks for reading!
PS:
@Row I know you made a thread not to make new Introductions. But I am only doing this every year. So I do hope you will let me keep this thread. =3

OwnOrKo

Freedom! Member
Jan 10, 2016
UK
YouTube
OwnOrKo
Hi Chris, love the introduction you have a clear addiction to gaming, always a perk!.. ;), you've earned my sub on your first video, Lucky enough I have a week of YT browsing to commence.
If you ever want anyone to chill & game with or collab sometime feel free to add me up :) Psn: OwnOrKo

I'd like to ask as i'm new to Freedom and their network.. how has your experience been throughout? e.g. has freedom supported you? if so in what ways? is the community aspect a bigger help? how has your content or style of youtubing changed since joining?