Other Milestone 3 Years with Freedom Today!

KrazyK Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 30, 2015
Southern California
YouTube
Happy Birthday to me! It's been 3 years since I have joined the Freedom! Family.

When I first joined, I only had 89 subs and didn't really have a clue what I was doing with my channel.

3 years later, I sit at 200 subs & 10k+ views and have learned quite a bit and have grown with the Freedom! Family. Slowly, but still have grown.

Thank you George and other staff members for making Freedom! possible :D

I wish I had more than 200 subs, but it wasn't until 3 months ago that I found the importance of tags among other things.

KrazyK Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 30, 2015
Southern California
YouTube
Congratulations, well done and happy birthday all rolled into one then :) Here;s hoping for another three years with Freedom.

Freedom is an amazing place to be. Before I came to Freedom, I was with another Network that had virtually no support at all nor any tips or anything on how to grow my channel.

So you can bet that I'll be with Freedom for as long as I can!

Reactions: zeke morgan

KrazyK Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 30, 2015
Southern California
YouTube
Congratulations! I have noticed a postive change on my channel since I joined freedom as well

Freedom treats their people extremely well and with all the help George gives to everyone, it feels like a tight knit family.[DOUBLEPOST=1529419105][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thank you! I see in your sig that your next goal was to hit 10k subs and you have 10k subs now! So congrats to you :D

Reactions: Thelazysideoflife