YouTube Views Milestone 30,000 Views!

MrCyanGaming

Freedom! Member
Apr 20, 2014
YouTube
After starting school again, my channel hasn't been growing as much as before, but I've still managed to hit 30,000 views thanks to the constant support of my viewers, who come back and watch every video uploaded to the channel. I'd like to thank the freedom! family for all the help and support as well! :D

CyberPhython

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
After starting school again, my channel hasn't been growing as much as before, but I've still managed to hit 30,000 views thanks to the constant support of my viewers, who come back and watch every video uploaded to the channel. I'd like to thank the freedom! family for all the help and support as well! :D
Congrats keep up the good work :)

Reactions: MrCyanGaming

DirbyTheGamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 17, 2015
YouTube

NIIIICE..! Checked out the channel and I can clearly see why you have the views you do. beastly work man. (y) (Y)

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube

Congrats and you should be proud mate that still alot of viewss!!!