Subscriber Milestone 300 Subscriber Milestone!

CarbonMeister

Call Of Duty YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Jan 2, 2016
YouTube
A little over 2 months on YouTube and already celebrating my 300th subscriber... Just two weeks ago i posted about my 200th Subscriber milestone.. It's mind blowing how fast it's going and i get more and more excited each and every day! A month ago i was averaging 10-30 views per video... 2 weeks ago i was averaging 50-80 views per video and now i'm doing 100-250... Literally blows my mind to those of you that have shown me support here on Freedom since day 1 thank you guys! <3 Means the absolute world and hopefully this adventure shall continue! :) <3

P.S - YouTube says i'm at 298 but sub live feed is marking me at 303 subs right now thank you! <3

Last edited:
Reactions: Nuke

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
A little over 2 months on YouTube and already celebrating my 300th subscriber... Just two weeks ago i posted about my 200th Subscriber milestone.. It's mind blowing how fast it's going and i get more and more excited each and every day! A month ago i was averaging 10-30 views per video... 2 weeks ago i was averaging 50-80 views per video and now i'm doing 100-250... Literally blows my mind to those of you that have shown me support here on Freedom since day 1 thank you guys! <3 Means the absolute world and hopefully this adventure shall continue! :) <3

P.S - YouTube says i'm at 298 but sub live feed is marking me at 305 subs right now thank you! <3
Congrats on 300 subs, you are halfway to me! :D

Reactions: CarbonMeister

LuxrayBeats

Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2016
YouTube

P.S - YouTube says i'm at 298 but sub live feed is marking me at 305 subs right now thank you! <3
This is very great!!!
Ibam happy to see that your subs grow very quicky!!! Hopefully this won't stop here and you will continue growing!

Reactions: CarbonMeister