3D Banner FINISHED, opinions?

FunkLovesGaming

Freedom! Member
Mar 11, 2017
YouTube
FunkLovesTweets

That is the unrendered 3D model design, once rendered I can showcase it here along with the finished banner once done[DOUBLEPOST=1492291589][/DOUBLEPOST]@Heated @MiqCas @TerraFrost @anyotherdesigners[DOUBLEPOST=1492357206][/DOUBLEPOST]The finished design

Also how much do you think something like this is worth?

Last edited:

FunkLovesGaming

Freedom! Member
Mar 11, 2017
YouTube
FunkLovesTweets
Would love if you can do some tutorials on it!!
It is soooo Dope <3 love the green color.
Thanks and I might do at some point you never know but considering I am quite new to 3D design my tutorials may not be very helpful as I am still currently watching them myself to learn more about how to create good looking 3D designs

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
Great banner man!...Love the green color and the smoke looks good too....great work
Hey both of us do it with Cinema4d...I use those plugins like Reaper to make those tentacles type designs u know

Reactions: FunkLovesGaming

FunkLovesGaming

Freedom! Member
Mar 11, 2017
YouTube
FunkLovesTweets
Wow bro thats super dope! thats a least like 15$ in my opinion great choice of font! love that green color also
Damn, thats a massive compliment to me XD
If your interested I sell 3D banners such as this for only £5 which is around $7 I think[DOUBLEPOST=1492704015][/DOUBLEPOST]
Fab design, the G is slightly hard to see through D :
Thank you very much XD[DOUBLEPOST=1492704117][/DOUBLEPOST]
Great banner man!...Love the green color and the smoke looks good too....great work
Hey both of us do it with Cinema4d...I use those plugins like Reaper to make those tentacles type designs u know
Thanks a lot and nice, I just use what ever cinema 4d comes with along with textures of course and then I edit the rest of ps, cba to go around looking for plugins yet especially since I just started 3D designer, this is my 3rd attempt ever at making a 3D banner

Reactions: TheGaminCentral

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
Damn, thats a massive compliment to me XD
If your interested I sell 3D banners such as this for only £5 which is around $7 I think[DOUBLEPOST=1492704015][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thank you very much XD[DOUBLEPOST=1492704117][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks a lot and nice, I just use what ever cinema 4d comes with along with textures of course and then I edit the rest of ps, cba to go around looking for plugins yet especially since I just started 3D designer, this is my 3rd attempt ever at making a 3D banner
That's actually nice yea I do the same but I am also not so very good at it even though I have made 3d banners for over a year

darkcade1

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 23, 2015
YouTube
Love the design mate looks great, good lighting and textures as deathlike said though the G is slightly hidden

FunkLovesGaming

Freedom! Member
Mar 11, 2017
YouTube
FunkLovesTweets
That is super dope,do you sell gfx?,if yes for how much
The link to my sellfy shop is in my signature, a banner like the one above costs £5[DOUBLEPOST=1493046201][/DOUBLEPOST]
Could you please link the channel you are learning to design from ;)
I learn from multiple channels and many videos as I always have specific goals in mind for when I hunt for tutorials but for cinema 4D in general I would go to a channel called Vortex as he has some good videos