Subscriber Milestone 500 subscribers

FallenShogun

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Oct 12, 2014
YouTube
So it has been a long road of many ups and many downs. Many subscribers fell to the wayside and were mercilessly shot for abandoning the channel but I finally did it. I have made it to 500 subscribers. I want to thank you, you and you, but not you. You know why.

Reactions: Nuke

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
So it has been a long road of many ups and many downs. Many subscribers fell to the wayside and were mercilessly shot for abandoning the channel but I finally did it. I have made it to 500 subscribers. I want to thank you, you and you, but not you. You know why.
Gratz on the 500 subs! Halfway there to 1K :)

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Good job on 500, you are only halfway from 1,000 subscribers!! :eek:

FallenShogun

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Oct 12, 2014
YouTube
Congrats bro! It's well deserved!

Thanks man! Been a hell of a long road!

Congratulations on 500 subscribers :)!

Thanks buddy! :)

Congrats pal :) big 500 is a huge goal and all the way to 1k now :)

Thanks bud! Hoping it doesn't take as long to get the next 500 :)

Good job on 500, you are only halfway from 1,000 subscribers!! :eek:

Thanks man! Honestly wasn't expecting such a sudden leap, been at 400 for so long

Haha brilliant speech mate!
Great job, on 500 Subs myself, keep it up bro!

AmblerA

Thanks man. glad someone enjoyed it =P Good to hit the 500 club =P

Reactions: Nuke

Baetus

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 10, 2016
Netherlands
YouTube
Nopicity
Great Job pal! Let's go to 1k right!?