Subscriber Milestone 600 and counting - Leading up to the first 1k! (Also just hit 100k views!)

Drawyah

Respected User
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Apr 10, 2016
steamcommunity.com
YouTube
DrawyahYT
Just hit 600 subscribers and starting to near my first 1000 on the channel! We also hit 100,000 views in the same week which to me is just outstanding, and definitely glad to see so many people starting to click on my stuff!

Looking around at all the 10k and 100k milestones around me, this may be minute but hey! It's something I guess.

Reactions: TwilightPrinze
J

Junez Riyaz

Nice Buddy . I gone through your channel , you are posting videos consistency . I recommend you to participate in discussions of other youtube channels, so you may more subscribers . I hope your channel will reach further milestones.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Just hit 600 subscribers and starting to near my first 1000 on the channel! We also hit 100,000 views in the same week which to me is just outstanding, and definitely glad to see so many people starting to click on my stuff!

Looking around at all the 10k and 100k milestones around me, this may be minute but hey! It's something I guess.
Gratz on the milestones! Well done and keep it up :D

Alex Ecker

Respected User
Mar 15, 2017
Wadena, Minnesota
YouTube
imReactss

Congrats! And good luck hitting 1k! I can't wait till i get there ;)