YouTube Views Milestone 7000 Views

Shea Muccy

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 21, 2015
Wales, United Kingdom
YouTube
xMuccy
I am just about to hit 7K views (currently 6868). I would like to thank everyone who has seen my videos and helped me get this far already. :) (y) (Y) This inspires me greatly to create more and more content for you all to enjoy. Although I haven't been active for a while, I will be uploading more regularly through the summer and into the end of the year. Once again thanks everyone and I hope some of you reach an amazing milestone like this one day. THANKS :)

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
I am just about to hit 7K views (currently 6868). I would like to thank everyone who has seen my videos and helped me get this far already. :) (y) (Y) This inspires me greatly to create more and more content for you all to enjoy. Although I haven't been active for a while, I will be uploading more regularly through the summer and into the end of the year. Once again thanks everyone and I hope some of you reach an amazing milestone like this one day. THANKS :)
wow well done, I hope to reach that someday lol

Reactions: Shea Muccy

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube

Congrats on 7K Views!!!

Reactions: Shea Muccy