Gaming A new gamer with almost 100 videos!

Did you check out my channel?

• Total voters

Ricky Nijland

Rising User
Mar 22, 2016
Holland
YouTube
Hi guys! And thanks for reading this post!
As you read this im over 100 videos already :D

Personal Info:
My name is Ricky, A.K.A Tiber_DarkZ. Creator of TiberTV! I am 16 years old, and i wanted to share my YouTube story with all of you guys!

Channel Info:
My channel is all about Gaming! I noticed that all my subscribers really liked my videos. I upload daily content with my friends, and alone.

My Story:
I still remember how i started on YouTube. I was a big fan of a movie called "Saw" (Yeah, i know) and i wanted to have a Ringtone of the main character. But there where no good ringtones to be found, so arrogant as i was, i made my own! I uploaded this as "Saw ringtone with gameover" and it got over 25k views. It made me so happy.

Thinks i like:
I am a big fan of the Youtuber Jacksepticeye
I love games that have a big story.
Favourite game is outlast! <3

SPECIAL:
I am at 72 subs!

Thanks for checking me out! Loves to all of you
Kindness from,
Ricky

Last edited:

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Ricky , Welcome to the Family bro !

100 videos is a lot of videos bro , that is good work and keep it up , I loved that your friend had you in his videos and now you both do youtube together , that is awesome (y) (Y)

best of luck to you

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member

Personal Info:
My name is Ricky, A.K.A Tiber_DarkZ. Creator of TiberTV! I am 16 years old, and i wanted to share my YouTube story with all of you guys!

Channel Info:
My channel is all about Gaming! I noticed that all my subscribers really liked my videos. I upload daily content with my friends, and alone.

My Story:
I started YouTube because im obsessed with Games! And i wanted to share my vision of games with the rest ot the world. My friend Lazy created a channel and reallly enjoyed having me in his videos. So i started my own channel, witch is this channel, and i love it every single day

Thinks i like:

SPECIAL:
Im about to hit 100 videos!

Kindness from,
Ricky
Welcome to the forums :)

Elliot Harris

New User
Apr 30, 2016
YouTube
I think you have done you introduction very well and makes a good read, i like how you have set it out and it is very effective and because of this i have subscribed. :)

Rairest

New User
May 5, 2016
Florida
YouTube
Dude way to keep me engaged on your channel i think you're doing a great job i see a bright future ahead as a YouTuber just keep up the good work! and you'll definitely get there!

Alex Ecker Vlogs

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 28, 2016
Browerville, Minnesota
YouTube

Personal Info:

Channel Info:

My Story:
I started YouTube because im obsessed with Games! And i wanted to share my vision of games with the rest ot the world. My friend Lazy created a channel and reallly enjoyed having me in his videos. So i started my own channel, witch is this channel, and i love it every single day

Thinks i like:

SPECIAL:
Im about to hit 100 videos!

Kindness from,
Ricky
Welcome to freedom!

Ricky Nijland

Rising User
Mar 22, 2016
Holland
YouTube
You're right indeed. But there is still one gamestudio that Nails It! Its ofcourse Naughty Dogs. I LOVE their game. Currenly uploading Uncharted!
Ahh,so I see! I honestly miss the old days of story based games. As soon as multiplayer came about, it seems story got put on the back burner

ImDeCaptainNao

Rising User
Jun 7, 2016
YouTube
Hey There, you got some quality stuff. I have subbed to you if you want to sub back that would be cool too. Would you ever want to do a collab or something?