VLOG A new style of Vlogging!

Adrian Estevez

New User
Sep 15, 2016
Hey everyone! Thanks for clicking and checking out this post! My name is Adrian and I am a vlogger, gamer, short films maker, skit creator and more. I basically try to do almost everything that interests me and everyone around me, in one place. That has been my goal while on this YouTube journey. I want to have a centralized channel where you can find different types of hilarious or serious content without the hassle of going to a second or third channel. I have also been working on a new form of Vlogging! I call it 'Cinematic Vlogs' and ill post a link to what this looks like. I upload every two days with something completely new, so if you haven't Subscribed already, be sure to do so to stay up to date with all the content I am dishing out! Also I am super active on social medias like Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. Last but not least, I would love to help anyone out with any video ideas or concepts! If you don't know how to go about maybe editing or shooting a video, let me know on Twitter and I'll most definitely lend a huge helping hand in making your video ideas come to life! Thanks again for taking the time out to read this, Have a great day and Stay Positive!

What a 'Cinematic Vlog' looks like: