A Subscriber Gifted Me

LeGenDaryPuLse

Mythic User
Nov 26, 2015
Not in Fallout 4
YouTube
I went on twitter recently and I got a DM of a subscriber who spent time making me a new banner and a new profile pic and all I can say is I never would have imagined that at 76 subscribers someone would invest their time for such a small channel.

Reactions: CarbonMeister

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
That's pretty cool. And they didn't want anything in return either? I've had some people offer to do one for me before but they usually wanted some kind of compensation so I turned them down.

CarbonMeister

Call Of Duty YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Jan 2, 2016
YouTube
That's amazing man, Surprisingly there are some people out there who genuinely wanna see our channels progress and pass a helping hand, and others who wish to be greed and as for compensation...

GLP Matty

CEO and Founder of Illuminati
Freedom! Member
Jul 8, 2014
Scotland
YouTube
GLPMatty
I had that before. A subscriber said he would buy me the division about two years ago once I started to get to know him. However I haven't spoke to him in about a year and the division comes out soon so I doubt I'm getting it now.

Its quite nice though isn't it. Knowing people care about your content so much they are willing to spend time and money on you for you to continue it. This is why things like patreon are such a nice thing for low budget youtubers.

majkxter x

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2016
YouTube
That is great, and if you show some great content no mater how small you are some people can respect hard work. Keep a good work. :)