Template MAker

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 16, 2015
BH
YouTube
Template Maker
i am a 16 years old teenager who loves helping other youtuber
before i started with youtube many people of my family members laughed at me about my idea
after a while my cousin came up with the same idea about starting a channel on youtube
so i started my youtube channel
at first we didn't even know which is the best video quality and encoding programs so we was stuck
we were uploading videos about 2 to 3 gb a leave them over nights
when a youtuber found our channel he knewed that we were not encoding our videos and where not having any idea of that so he helped us making this
we realised that our computers were too slow that time but we were trying to improve it
unless our processors stopped working , we realised that buying a new processor is more than the cost of our computer , within few weeks we persuaded our parents to buy us a new computer by saying it is going to help us with school works
for that reason they bought us a gaming computer which is really faster than any computer that time
though it was really expensive but our faith was too high in those computers

we were searching for encoding programs and try to make our quality the best that time

we both seperated within years so i started my own channel and he too

i have now like about 5 - 10 youtube channels which i was trying to figure out how youtube works and having them as them as test channels

many of my channels were banned from copyright issues

but know i know that i know almost everything on youtube so i made up this channel which i am now trying to develop

the aim of my channel is minecraft gameplays with some minecraft tutorials and providing a weekly intro giveaway for people who are just on youtube

you should really check out my channel
Template Maker

Chronamut

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
welcome to the forums! We're all here to help each other out!

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, not just blind sub for sub :)

if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

-----

enjoy your stay!

Template MAker

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 16, 2015
BH
YouTube
welcome to the forums! We're all here to help each other out!

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, not just blind sub for sub :)

if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

-----

enjoy your stay!
yeah sure i will be helpful here too

Reactions: Chronamut