Adobe premiere

Wonderboy Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 6, 2016
Southern California
YouTube
it is a good program, but i subscribed to adobes creative cloud program for all desktop apps for $50 a month. you all the desktop apps like premier and photoshop. I moved from Vegas to Premier about a month ago and im happy with it

incapablegamer

Freedom! Member
Mar 21, 2016
maine usa
YouTube
Well I would love you have Vegas but I don't have that kind of money. Im in the city right now and saw it for 100 and almost bought it. As I'm working with lightworks and hate it. But I didn't want to get a junk program. So would you recommend it?

Calico Cidd

Rising User
Mar 25, 2016
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
YouTube
it is a good program, but i subscribed to adobes creative cloud program for all desktop apps for $50 a month. you all the desktop apps like premier and photoshop. I moved from Vegas to Premier about a month ago and im happy with it

I used my Student email to get Adobe Creative cloud for $20 a month, I have been using Windows Movie maker until this point. I'm switch to premier this weekend, hopefully its user friendly enough to figure out.

madmanencore

May 4, 2015
YouTube
I found premier really good its great quality super quick render times compared to Vegas which seems to take 3 hours to render a 20 minute video, good and easy to learn. At first it looks a bit tricky but once you learn the basics then its easy, just launch and edit great fun, they have a 30 day trial you could use that first and decide then that's what i did. I just need money to be able to subscribe to get it, too many bills to pay haha. :D

incapablegamer

Freedom! Member
Mar 21, 2016
maine usa
YouTube
so guys i DID end up getting premier elements and photoshop elements in a 2 pack off amazon. and it works SOOOO much better than lightworks. i like it alot. i will stick with this software for a long time probably thanks for all who put in input

Nordic Chronicles

Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Jun 8, 2014
U.S.A, Illinois.
I used my Student email to get Adobe Creative cloud for $20 a month, I have been using Windows Movie maker until this point. I'm switch to premier this weekend, hopefully its user friendly enough to figure out.
Likewise and it hasn't caused a big issue on my end that couldn't be hard to solve. Overall, Adobe Premiere is a good start before Sony Vegas, and useful for most if any videos you plan to upload. The only issue is that it might be a bit complicated for newer youtubers or extremely new people to editing.