Advice would be wonderful

MrFyrious

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2016
YouTube
As a huge fan of House music, i subbed your channel. Your sounds are amazing. I think if you keep adding tracks and getting experience you'll be a big name in the House world soon!
Keep up the good work.
I'm also sharing your channel to a facebook group that has this kind of music to give you more subs and listeners

Reactions: East Lantic

East Lantic

Freedom! Member
Jan 6, 2016
Error 404 - User not found
YouTube
i like ur song
keep it up^^
i did sub
and ur now on my frontpage^^

big room house was not bad
but - further - was not really my thing

Amazing! Im now finishing and mastering my big room house song :) you'll see it uploaded soon ! Do you have skype? Add me: Eastlantic[DOUBLEPOST=1452192479][/DOUBLEPOST]
As a huge fan of House music, i subbed your channel. Your sounds are amazing. I think if you keep adding tracks and getting experience you'll be a big name in the House world soon!
Keep up the good work.
I'm also sharing your channel to a facebook group that has this kind of music to give you more subs and listeners
Wow! Thats amazing to hear! Can you give me the name of that facebook page? And also do you have skype? If so add me: Eastlantic

TheKevit07

Freedom! Member
Jun 25, 2015
YouTube
I'm not a huge fan of the "generic" EDM House of today (starts off slow, I want something that hits me hard right from the beginning)....I personally prefer the genre that I call simply "Viklund", named after the man that started it, Simon Viklund (the composer for Payday 2). I just found another composer that makes a similar sound as him named Crimpak....and they're the only other group that I heard make a song similar to what Simon does, which makes me sad since I love the type of music they make. :(

It's not bad to relax to, don't get me wrong, just not something I personally would listen to non-stop. It's not bad, but to me it just doesn't stand out...sorry if that's a little harsh. I'm sure there are others that love it, but I'll keep and eye out and see where you go.

For you being 15, you did an excellent job...better than me at 26 could ever do...but that's why I do gaming, I beat the original Super Mario Bros. when I was only 3, so my talents lie elsewhere. :p

What advice I'd give is DON'T GIVE UP, and don't be afraid to explore other areas of the industry (why I mentioned Simon and Crimpak, that's a VERY small genre that I think is going to have more demand, and where EDM is going to go hopefully in the future, but that's a matter of opinion). Also don't listen to haters....where there's one person that hates your content, there's at least 20 others that will enjoy it. TO BE CLEAR I'm not hating your music, I'm just trying to convey it's not my taste, and hope you do well!

Reactions: East Lantic

East Lantic

Freedom! Member
Jan 6, 2016
YouTube
I'm not a huge fan of the "generic" EDM House of today (starts off slow, I want something that hits me hard right from the beginning)....I personally prefer the genre that I call simply "Viklund", named after the man that started it, Simon Viklund (the composer for Payday 2). I just found another composer that makes a similar sound as him named Crimpak....and they're the only other group that I heard make a song similar to what Simon does, which makes me sad since I love the type of music they make. :(

It's not bad to relax to, don't get me wrong, just not something I personally would listen to non-stop. It's not bad, but to me it just doesn't stand out...sorry if that's a little harsh. I'm sure there are others that love it, but I'll keep and eye out and see where you go.

For you being 15, you did an excellent job...better than me at 26 could ever do...but that's why I do gaming, I beat the original Super Mario Bros. when I was only 3, so my talents lie elsewhere. :p

What advice I'd give is DON'T GIVE UP, and don't be afraid to explore other areas of the industry (why I mentioned Simon and Crimpak, that's a VERY small genre that I think is going to have more demand, and where EDM is going to go hopefully in the future, but that's a matter of opinion). Also don't listen to haters....where there's one person that hates your content, there's at least 20 others that will enjoy it. TO BE CLEAR I'm not hating your music, I'm just trying to convey it's not my taste, and hope you do well!
Holy damn ****! This is amazing to read and really cheers me up! Like really, i am going to check out that genre and see if i like it since ive never heard of it ! You've got yourself a new subscriber <3

TheKevit07

Freedom! Member
Jun 25, 2015
YouTube
Holy damn ****! This is amazing to read and really cheers me up! Like really, i am going to check out that genre and see if i like it since ive never heard of it ! You've got yourself a new subscriber <3

The only people I personally know doing this type of House is again, Simon Viklund, and Crimpak who I only just heard of today. Crimpak has a soundcloud with only the song Blueprints, and Simon has a youtube channel of his name, and I think my favorite song is "From Stockholm With Love". He just came out with an EP with a remix of it which I was disappointed with, to be frank. I'd say just listen from others and take in how others use certain instruments to bring out certain emphasis. And again, just find what you like the best and see what you can do with it, I'm sure others will follow!

Reactions: Xellius

Xellius

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 27, 2015
Germany at Home
YouTube
XelliusLP
The only people I personally know doing this type of House is again, Simon Viklund, and Crimpak who I only just heard of today. Crimpak has a soundcloud with only the song Blueprints, and Simon has a youtube channel of his name, and I think my favorite song is "From Stockholm With Love". He just came out with an EP with a remix of it which I was disappointed with, to be frank. I'd say just listen from others and take in how others use certain instruments to bring out certain emphasis. And again, just find what you like the best and see what you can do with it, I'm sure others will follow!
i agree he has some nice music my favorite is i will give you my all^^
would be cool if east is going in this direction^^

East Lantic

Freedom! Member
Jan 6, 2016
YouTube
i agree he has some nice music my favorite is i will give you my all^^
would be cool if east is going in this direction^^
I listened to it a bit but its not my style, im sorry haha :)