VLOG Allow me to Introduce Myself

Taylor Hoffman

Rising User
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
Allow me to introduce myself.

My name is Taylor, (as the profile shows), I’m currently 19 years old. I am a full-time college student at DelTech Community College, I work at Cheddars as a Busser, and I’m a Vlogger. My favorite foods are lasagna and other types of pasta related substances. I enjoy music on an occasion and actually have been playing guitar for a few years now. As a kid, I used to write songs and play them to my grandparents, but I soon got disinterested with my education being a heavy weight. I love the colors of blue, orange, purple, and white. Those colors seem just very lively to me as I searched through the different tints, shades, and pastels of them.

I started vlogging a while back on several other channels that could never actually lift off, so I decided that it would be best to show a bit more effort than perusal. I started to do a bit of research and learn about video editing and all the equipment needed to do so. Before I started this channel, I went along with a few gaming channels, but those didn’t kick off to well either. I got very frustrated and eventually my idealisms and imagination to even my complete demeanor towards even thinking about doing videos on YouTube soon became a memory.

My friends were a big help in keeping me alive really. At points in my life I’ve lost a lot of things, including friends to very stupid mistakes I’ve made. I grew depressed and carried a lot of negative thoughts in my mind all day long. I wanted a sense of escape; I wanted to bring myself out of that dark void I used to call home. YouTube has helped me change that part of myself, and all I can do is hope that I never go back to that area again.

Backstory,

Growing up was very tough for me as a child because when I was a year old I lost my mother to a heart attack; from then on I’ve been very disconnected with the world because three years later my father walked out on me. Since then, I’ve never known what it was like to have real parents, so this disconnection from reality and dreams to longings held true.

As I grew older, I found out what it’s like to be in the real world and have been working hard on my life ever since. It’s been a challenge I must say, but I’m always up for a challenge. Throughout my life I was always told that you’re never going to get anywhere, or I won’t be come successful. Everything people would spit in my face would only make me want to achieve that goal even harder.

As middle school started, this is about the time when YouTube was getting very populated and heavily charmed for it’s ideas. I thought about it, but never had the time, energy or even ideas to start it because I could never get into that sort of stuff. At the time, I was always coming home and locking myself in my room playing video games until I fell asleep. My family rarely cared what I did, so I just did the bare minimum, did whatever I could to maybe even please them just a little. I never once saw my other side of the family smile at my accomplishments, and to this day that still gets me.

Once I was 12 years old or so, I moved from Fort Worth Texas, to Magnolia, Delaware. At the time, my family was having a custody war and I didn’t want to get involved with that. I left it alone and continued playing my video games, alone... It took a lot of time before I got the hang of my life, and it wasn’t until after high school that I realized I did a lot of dumb and stupid things in my education. However, I’ve learned to look past that, and aim for the future of what that holds.

What I Want to Bring to The Community & My Goals For YouTube,

Time flies by when you’re having fun in life and that’s what I want to show to the YouTube community. That life only lasts in a blink of an eye, and I want to capture that blink of an eye with every millisecond, second, minute, to hours of footage to the world. I want to experience my life with you, and I want people to experience it through my YouTube channel.

My goals for YouTube are very simple, I don’t want to aim big or high so I set myself a tiny goal. I want to reach 1,000 total subscribers in my life as a whole. I would be satisfied with even 100 or just 1, but I want to push myself to reach that goal that I’ve set for myself. As for views, I set myself up at 25,000 total, I think that’s a very large number and if I can accomplish that I would be happier than I have ever been in a long time.

In 2016, I started up this new YouTube channel, in which I just wanted to post videos about my experiences in life, to show what I’m really made of. The world is a small place, so I want to capture the entire world in the palm of my hand. In an instant you’ll never know when it will be your last. Enjoy your life just as much as I do. Share what you love doing, and never stop smiling.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me, I’ll be happy to answer them.

Sincerely,

-Taylor Hoffman

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Taylor , Welcome to Freedom ! :)

Would you ever get back into playing and writing songs again ?

Sorry to hear about your mom and dad but you now need to live for YOU and have a great life , re open the doors to the world (y) (Y)

I hope it all goes well and make sure to have a great time doing it and have fun pal :)

Best of luck

Reactions: Taylor Hoffman

Taylor Hoffman

Rising User
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
Damn that was long welcome buddy

Well, I wanted to make a good impression.

Hey Taylor , Welcome to Freedom ! :)

Would you ever get back into playing and writing songs again ?

Sorry to hear about your mom and dad but you now need to live for YOU and have a great life , re open the doors to the world (y) (Y)

I hope it all goes well and make sure to have a great time doing it and have fun pal :)

Best of luck

As for songs and music, probably not. And well, life keeps on moving :)

Reactions: Prology