Gaming Am a newbie channel

adam harrison

New User
Jan 31, 2017
Bradford
YouTube
Hi all am a newbie channel and need some help with subs and views help and advice are all welcome to hear them the link is below my channel is Psychonumpty

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Hi all am a newbie channel and need some help with subs and views help and advice are all welcome to hear them the link is below my channel is Psychonumpty
Hey Adam,

Welcome to the Freedom! Forums! We'd love to hear more about you here though! If you could edit your post and tell us a bit about yourself, we'd love it! As of growing a channel and getting higher viewer engagements I took a small look at your channel. Honestly all I can recommend is make good content a lot, use appropriate Tags, use Social Media to promote your channel a bit and in the end you'll grow on YouTube...

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome Adam to the Freedom! Forums.

It would be nice to know more about you, as @LW001 has mentioned.
You can use this template here:

Code:
Your name/alias:
Where are you from?:
How old are you?:
How did you find Freedom!?
What made you join our forums?:
What are your hobbies?:
What is your favorite food?
Why did you start YouTube?
What is your biggest dream?
What kind of channel do you run?:
How frequently do you upload?:

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

Nevertheless, if you need some immediate assistance, ask me in the Chat or use a Private Message!

Last edited: