Service Animations | Music Videos | Graphic Design | MC Skins | And more!

GreenMohawk

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 6, 2015
YouTube
Hello! My name is GreenMohawk, and welcome to my shop!
Here you can find Animations, Music Videos, Minecraft Skins, Renders, Logos, Banners, and even more!

I would like you guys to post what you think I should set my prices to so that I can try and make it reasonable.

You can find some examples of my work below!

I do not have an estimated price since this can take a lot of time.

Please, note that animations can take a long time to make and while rendering it requires all my computer power for a few days.

The price can vary but here are the estimated prices
$5: Includes one visualizer and up to 3:00 minutes of video.
$10: Includes up to three visualizers and up to 5:00 minutes of video.

If you would like a longer video or some special features then let me know and we can work something out.

I will make you an audio spectrum music video fully customized to fit your song!

I do not have an estimated price for this since all renders are different.

Some of the renders are from animations so they might not have the highest quality.
I can make stuff that is not Minecraft, so feel free to contact me if you need something else.

I do not currently have an estimate.

This will mostly be thumbnails from my videos.

The estimated price is $5

__Price__
The estimated price is $8

The price is $5 for a standard skin and $10 for a 1.8 skin.

I can make you a Minecraft Skin, from scratch. I can also modify or re-shade a skin.
Sorry that some of them have marks and others don't.

All prices can vary depending on the complexity of the request and how much time it will take.
If you think I should change a price let me know!

All payments I do go through PayPal, or you can but from me on Fiverr. Not all gigs are available for Fiverr, at this moment.

I am afraid I do not take vouch copies very often, but if your post sounds simple/neat enough I might do it.

__Contact Information__
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns. I will reply ASAP.

You can either PM me here on the forums or use the information below for a faster response.
Discord: GreenMohawk#9797
Email: [email protected]

__Terms of Service__
If you think of anything I should add to here let me know.

If you receive art from me I hold the permission to put it into a portfolio.
You may not claim anything I make was made by you.
You may post anything you purchase wherever you would like but if asked you must say it was made by me.
Any free work I do will require credit in the post and a link to my channel.

Last edited:

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Hello, this is a nice service, but just a heads up, not many people on the forums are willing to pay for GFX as the C.R.I.B exists. Just take that in mind when charging. I must say I love the amount of examples you put in here though :)

GreenMohawk

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 6, 2015
YouTube
Hello, this is a nice service, but just a heads up, not many people on the forums are willing to pay for GFX as the C.R.I.B exists. Just take that in mind when charging. I must say I love the amount of examples you put in here though :)
Thanks for the heads up. My main thing is that you can not get everything made from templates. Some times you just need stuff like animations made from scratch. :D[DOUBLEPOST=1490158907][/DOUBLEPOST]Just re-made a render of mine from about two years ago. Will be put into the renders section!

Last edited: