Annoyed

RichPlay8

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 19, 2016
UK
YouTube
Richplay8
Hey, I said a few weeks ago that all my ads got changed to everything ticked like non-skippable and skippable ads so on even tho I only pick overlay ads and sponsor card.

After it changes I have to go through each video and change it back I have over 50 videos this takes some time, I can only fear the amount of time it will take if and when I have over 100, 200 or more. The funny thing is it's only the videos I made since joining freedom the ones b4 don't change that's why I think it'ds to do with freedom rather than Youtube.

I submitted a ticket but wanted to know if others have this problem or if anyone can tell me why it happens or have some sort of explanation for it .

cocche

(Ex) King of Pizza
Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2014
Italy
YouTube
Hey, I said a few weeks ago that all my ads got changed to everything ticked like non-skippable and skippable ads so on even tho I only pick overlay ads and sponsor card.

After it changes I have to go through each video and change it back I have over 50 videos this takes some time, I can only fear the amount of time it will take if and when I have over 100, 200 or more. The funny thing is it's only the videos I made since joining freedom the ones b4 don't change that's why I think it'ds to do with freedom rather than Youtube.

I submitted a ticket but wanted to know if others have this problem or if anyone can tell me why it happens or have some sort of explanation for it .
never happened to me, but I don't think it's not plausible the link between this problem and the partnership with Freedom :/

RichPlay8

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 19, 2016
UK
YouTube
Richplay8
The problem started after i joined freedom and it's only my videos i made after joining freedom and the ones b4 stay the same...... That's why i'm asking freedom.

Reactions: cocche