AngelPandaz

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 27, 2015
YouTube
DarkAngelPandaz
Hey guys I'm searching for people who would like to collab with me :D
It can be any game we both have ^-^~
I'm searching for some people that wont only be a one time collab partner I'm searching for someone that I will make kinda corner for on my youtube channel. ofc before I choose anyone I will collab with anyone that wants to collab regardless to what I am searching for :3
**If you guys wanna collab only one time its ok aswell just make sure to tell me if one time or corner ^.^**
I'm searching for a person that is serious(about his/her youtube channel) and funny and easygoing so the videos could be really funny and we can get along xD
**Fair warning timezones can be a big problem**
Checkout my channel and tell me if you wanna collab. :p

Einstein Gamin

Freedom! Member
Apr 16, 2016
Earth
YouTube
_EinsteinGaming
Age 18
Channel main topic: gaming
What games/Which platform would you like to Collaborate: Gta 5 on pc black ops 3 on pc cs go on pc an other game tell me I will get it
Amount of subscribers 90 +
Other ways to contact you: Twittter @_EinsteinGaming
https://twitter.com/_EinsteinGaming
or Reply to thread
About Your Channel : I make videos of games all the time just take time editing , I purchased sony vegas platinum 13 recently and kits to edit

Link to Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzqIiSXshFoyYSm8QaI7jEA

I want a long term partnership and rule the youtube I am energetic as well just don't commentary alone but would love to do it with someone else .

Jusia kulluiin

Rising User
Jan 13, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys I'm searching for people who would like to collab with me :D
It can be any game we both have ^-^~
I'm searching for some people that wont only be a one time collab partner I'm searching for someone that I will make kinda corner for on my youtube channel. ofc before I choose anyone I will collab with anyone that wants to collab regardless to what I am searching for :3
**If you guys wanna collab only one time its ok aswell just make sure to tell me if one time or corner ^.^**
I'm searching for a person that is serious(about his/her youtube channel) and funny and easygoing so the videos could be really funny and we can get along xD
**Fair warning timezones can be a big problem**
Checkout my channel and tell me if you wanna collab. :p
I would like to collab! I make funny moments videos on my channel so I think we maybe could make some videos together! I make PROFESSIONAL videos aswell!

Timezone: GMT + 2
About me and my Youtube carrier: I'm serious and I want to grow!

Don't judge my channel before you watch abit of one of my videos xD

AngelPandaz

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 27, 2015
YouTube
DarkAngelPandaz
Hi I am really want to collab with you I love gaming you name it an I am building a community with my new real live sponsor BT games
Hope to here from you soon.(y) (Y)

Hey :D Your channel is very good just not the type of content I upload xD So sadly I have to make the hard step and say not today >.< perhaps some other time if I get more into the minecraft area and that I'll send ya a message :D

I would like to collab! I make funny moments videos on my channel so I think we maybe could make some videos together! I make PROFESSIONAL videos aswell!

Timezone: GMT + 2
About me and my Youtube carrier: I'm serious and I want to grow!

Don't judge my channel before you watch abit of one of my videos xD

Lol loved your videos xD If I'm not wrong me and you are in the same timezone so I guess that solves one of my biggest problems lol :p
Pm me a message and we will talk there :D