Anyone else enjoying No Man's Sky?

CalebKitt

Graphic Designer
Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
From what I have read it seems that a lot of people are disappointed with it. Could just be a bunch of people having too high of hopes but I think it looks pretty cool! Can't wait for it to come to PC.​

Reactions: MSHAY Gaming

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
From what I have read it seems that a lot of people are disappointed with it. Could just be a bunch of people having too high of hopes but I think it looks pretty cool! Can't wait for it to come to PC.​
I mean its still early days for me so i cant judge yet but so far i think its good, people do tend to get expectations way too high with a big release. Definetly worth getting though!

Fourth Wall Games

A Sarcastic Brit
Aug 17, 2014
London, UK
youtube.com
YouTube
I just gave up, landed on some islands with no fuel, so not spending hours swimming to get some and then swimming back.

Every planet is pretty much exactly the same, go here look at this, fly to new planet.

Would have been better with multiplayer but as a single player game it is pretty dire.

This is coming from someone with little to no expectations too lol

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
Is the game like a persistent game like Destiny or a MMO or a single player game?
Its designed as a single player game, however it is possible to find your friends within the game its just the fact the game is so big that the chances of finding eachother are almost none existant, which yes does suck I admit. The game itself though is pretty good so far and is an openworld survival type game.

Fourth Wall Games

A Sarcastic Brit
Aug 17, 2014
London, UK
youtube.com
YouTube
Its designed as a single player game, however it is possible to find your friends within the game its just the fact the game is so big that the chances of finding eachother are almost none existant, which yes does suck I admit. The game itself though is pretty good so far and is an openworld survival type game.

Actually no, even if you are in the same place you will never see them. The only online features are the naming of things and a few other little easter eggs.